Adele Seems So Chill...

When you discover the difference between Adele and Taylor Swift you'll know.
roll.gif

Only you said this.
Nah, I don't.

Right now it just looks like you're trolling. Also you're taking this thread being made very seriously and for some reason don't like it and it's getting clearer by the post that you really don't like Adele for some unrevealed reason.
I love Adele's music man. Love it. I am sure if you dig up some of my old posts you can see that, since you are always gravedigging.

:rofl:

Only you said this.

Nah, I don't.

Right now it just looks like you're trolling. Also you're taking this thread being made very seriously and for some reason don't like it and it's getting clearer by the post that you really don't like Adele for some unrevealed reason.
I love Adele's music man. Love it. I am sure if you dig up some of my old posts you can see that, since you are always gravedigging.

Masterful

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl:

Only you said this.

Nah, I don't.

Sure you do.

Don't know what you're talking about with me "always gravedigging". Don't try starting up some lie about me like you did with Peep.

DC calling someone out for gravedigging :rofl: :rofl:

That's like DipsetGeneral doing the same :lol:

Last edited:
Sure you do.

Don't know what you're talking about with me "always gravedigging". Don't try starting up some lie about me like you did with Peep.
LOL @ What I said about @Peep Game
 being a lie.

@Deuce King
  can vouch for it being true but whatever man
Bruh, I'm not falling for none of your lies and trolling. Don't bring Deuce in to this. You concocted a whole fake story Peep told and ran with it.

Got the nerve to call me a grave digger :smh: :lol:

But in all seriousness. We have to stop hyping it up whenever a white person does something that is traditional of black culture. I mean if Janet Jackson or Fat Jennifer Hudson did the same it wouldn't be a thread.

This is a good point though because... It's true.

However, I enjoyed the video for what it was. It's Adele and because it's Adele that's where the shock value comes from. Not many people expect it...for whatever reason.

Wasn't so much about her rapping for me.

That was a bonus but you can definitely tell she's a down to earth chick by her dialogue & demeanor in that vid.

I occasionally dabble w/ big fines & taking her down would be like smashing the best of 'em :pimp:

Her voice seems too masculine and soulful, given the content of what she is trying to sing about. How are you gonna take 20 seconds to spit out three words? Having a voice is one thing. Stick to the opera or something. I'm very surprised people find that voice soothing. I want to physically jump off a bridge when I hear her.

But we're not even talking about her supposed "talent" anymore. It's all about her popularity. She could fart on a video for 2 minutes and earn 50 million views. It's sad what somewhat talented people get pushed through the grates of society

her music speaks to people who have emoted before and there are lots of them 
frown.gif

happy.gif

tired.gif

Last edited:
Her voice seems too masculine and soulful, given the content of what she is trying to sing about. How are you gonna take 20 seconds to spit out three words? Having a voice is one thing. Stick to the opera or something. I'm very surprised people find that voice soothing. I want to physically jump off a bridge when I hear her.

But we're not even talking about her supposed "talent" anymore. It's all about her popularity. She could fart on a video for 2 minutes and earn 50 million views. It's sad what somewhat talented people get pushed through the grates of society

View media item 1871248

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom