Adele Seems So Chill...

Please tell me what is unexpected of a pop artist singing a song of another pop artist for "leisure" (used loosely since she was camera whoring).

I can explain things for you.....but i cant understand them for you.

Another thread ruined.
Oh damn, poignant post.

Not much more needs to be said given that's what usually comes down to with DC. Never wanted to understand, just put up a wall and argue.

That thread is full of losers man. Grown men that watches wrestling after the age of 10 need to be locked up.
hey man i watch it with my kids...they love it.....and its actually funny if you watched it back in the day...especially when someone you liked growing up makes an appearance....but i would be damned if i watch it by myself

Adele looks like she got too skinny.

If she ate like 5x cheeseburgers every other day for at least 6 months to put on a solid 60-75 lbs she'd be hotter.

But a few days ago when me and the homie steezy was callin DC a troll...none of ya was trying to ride wit us.

I see you, papis...I see you.

hey man i watch it with my kids...they love it.....and its actually funny if you watched it back in the day...especially when someone you liked growing up makes an appearance....but i would be damned if i watch it by myself
That's good man. Wrestling is just for children.  I just don't any stand grown men that idolize these roided meatheads.

But a few days ago when me and the homie steezy was callin DC a troll...none of ya was trying to ride wit us.

:lol: DC always been a troll it just depends on what the argument is about at times

reported for disrespecting taylor swift da gawd 
bruh. have you heard her live?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nope, but if you could set up a private show to prove your point I will forever thank you 

That's good man. Wrestling is just for children.  I just don't any stand grown men that idolize these roided meatheads.
oh yeah most definitely...when i watch with them i see them dudes in the crowd carrying on it makes me cringe....matter of fact thats how i feel about grown men idolizing any athlete.

:lol: DC always been a troll it just depends on what the argument is about at times

:lol:

DC is top 10 NTer.
If Mami still gettin to you, that's on ya.
Also, a lot of cats love to see people going at steezy. Can't even be mad.

Do your thing DC...

Real talk though...real talk...

DC is 100% right on this.
Lot of you cats should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ya don't want to put it on a pedestal but you put it on a pedestal...

[emoji]128273[/emoji]

Last edited:
Real talk though...real talk...

DC is 100% right on this.
Lot of you cats should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ya don't want to put it on a pedestal but you put it on a pedestal...

[emoji]128273[/emoji]
in my defense i said ole girl seems cool and genuine, all that she could get it talk i'll pass on.....she can sing her butt off and seems cool and relatable and i'll leave it at that

Ah yes. The proverbial complain about the topic by Shim.

I thought shim'd go with "Adele is overrated" or "Why is [insert chunky black female singer] isn't popular while Adele is?"

I shouldve seen the,"Why is a white person rapping newsworthy while a black person rapping another black person's verse isn't?" coming :smh:

Dog, don't you be in there with those "losers" talking about that nonsense???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

there are like 10 threads about girls that are nothing but pretty faces but dude comes in here complaining about the only thread about a woman with actual talent 

"Monster" is now #8 on iTunes in the US and #2 in UK. :lol:

Vid was upped 2 days ago and has 20+ million views.

Queen Midas :smokin

Back
Top Bottom