Adele Seems So Chill...

Her voice seems too masculine and soulful, given the content of what she is trying to sing about. How are you gonna take 20 seconds to spit out three words? Having a voice is one thing. Stick to the opera or something. I'm very surprised people find that voice soothing. I want to physically jump off a bridge when I hear her.

But we're not even talking about her supposed "talent" anymore. It's all about her popularity. She could fart on a video for 2 minutes and earn 50 million views. It's sad what somewhat talented people get pushed through the grates of society
View media item 1871262

money makes people attractive
Or some dudes like pretty fat white chicks.

Even more so if they can sing and vibrate the mic.

Last edited:
Could you imagine getting top from Adele, and during the act she starts singing "Rolling in the Deep"

Da dong gonna be vibrating so much, it gonna feel like ole girl's inner cheeks are tectonic plates during a 7.2 eartquake :smokin

Her voice seems too masculine and soulful, given the content of what she is trying to sing about. How are you gonna take 20 seconds to spit out three words? Having a voice is one thing. Stick to the opera or something. I'm very surprised people find that voice soothing. I want to physically jump off a bridge when I hear her.

But we're not even talking about her supposed "talent" anymore. It's all about her popularity. She could fart on a video for 2 minutes and earn 50 million views. It's sad what somewhat talented people get pushed through the grates of society

View media item 1558634View media item 1541677

Yeah, you should just stick to talking about trainers. You obviously don't like her and reaching for insults.

Could you imagine getting top from Adele, and during the act she starts singing "Rolling in the Deep"

Da dong gonna be vibrating so much, it gonna feel like ole girl's inner cheeks are tectonic plates during a 7.2 eartquake
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Bruh...

My god do you even realize how pretentious you sound? Peel back on the cynicism a bit, this is trying way too hard.

View media item 1871715

I can't go all the way off the mark in actually believing that her music is "trash", but it just doesn't move me at all. All the talk about her being so "soulful" is an enormous reach imo.

Da dong gonna be vibrating so much, it gonna feel like ole girl's inner cheeks are tectonic plates during a 7.2 eartquake :smokin
you tried but that was just corny as hell

k

kG7v2YJ.gif

Da hell :lol:

Last edited:
I can't go all the way off the mark in actually believing that her music is "trash", but it just doesn't move me at all. All the talk about her being so "soulful" is an enormous reach imo.

You don't think she has a soul?

Back
Top Bottom