ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys are adidas stores going to release the dlsu or admu jerseys?
Yup...they will but without the names and numbers of the players
wink.gif
how much will it be?

why do they look so damn plain?it looks like a 12 yr old came up with this design.guess the folks in charge of the design just threw up their hands in the aironce they got a look at what nike did with the oly jerseys.

^^

To make them more generic...because apparently, Adidas Phils. has no arrangements with the UAAP and it's players. And ironically, most of the players ofboth schools (ADMU & DLSU) are under contract with the Swoosh...
wink.gif

^^

To make them more generic...because apparently, Adidas Phils. has no arrangements with the UAAP and it's players. And ironically, most of the players of both schools (ADMU & DLSU) are under contract with the Swoosh...
wink.gif

wait, im a bit confused here so help me out. haha. no arrangements? i thought adidas was the sponsor of dlsu and admu's jersey's? or were they justcommissioned to manufacture by both teams? i think most players in the UAAP are sponsored by the swoosh. It's fun to watch just to see the variouscolorways of the hyperdunks the players are sporting.

Originally Posted by sneakername

^^

To make them more generic...because apparently, Adidas Phils. has no arrangements with the UAAP and it's players. And ironically, most of the players of both schools (ADMU & DLSU) are under contract with the Swoosh...
wink.gif

wait, im a bit confused here so help me out. haha. no arrangements? i thought adidas was the sponsor of dlsu and admu's jersey's? or were they just commissioned to manufacture by both teams? i think most players in the UAAP are sponsored by the swoosh. It's fun to watch just to see the various colorways of the hyperdunks the players are sporting.
imo companies ie: adidas and nike, cannot sell products that directly endorses a player, ie jersey of chris tiu etc. because chris tiu is theowner of that spec jersey and name and if adidas does want to use his name, he should be given compensation, which is illegal for college players since itwould be a source of income for them and would be professional in nature. based on what i see in the us as well adidas and nike doesnt sell jerseys with namesof the players as well as in video games like march madness etc. the players there doesnt have a name but uses only the numbers to identify the players. thisis just my opinion though can anyone confirm whether this is right or wrong?

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

adidas greenbelt has 3 new gil II zeros

282zxt.jpg

r0e2pf.jpg

2q1dvgi.jpg

those gill zeros are still available?but canf find in ebay this day they must be sold out....how much is that in phils though..lmk.
smokin.gif

hey guys adidas has been quiet all these time, while nike has been very aggressive especially with their olympic campaigns and products. the other day, i saw abeijing ts promodel (white with black stripes) which was hot imo, but would probably wait on it to hit the outlets. most of the adidas shoes have usually hitthe outlets lately maybe except for the first gil zeros.

and who where has copped the ateneo or dlsu jersey?

Originally Posted by sneakername

^^

wink.gif

wait, im a bit confused here so help me out. haha. no arrangements? i thought adidas was the sponsor of dlsu and admu's jersey's? or were they just commissioned to manufacture by both teams? i think most players in the UAAP are sponsored by the swoosh. It's fun to watch just to see the various colorways of the hyperdunks the players are sporting.
imo companies ie: adidas and nike, cannot sell products that directly endorses a player, ie jersey of chris tiu etc. because chris tiu is the owner of that spec jersey and name and if adidas does want to use his name, he should be given compensation, which is illegal for college players since it would be a source of income for them and would be professional in nature. based on what i see in the us as well adidas and nike doesnt sell jerseys with names of the players as well as in video games like march madness etc. the players there doesnt have a name but uses only the numbers to identify the players. this is just my opinion though can anyone confirm whether this is right or wrong?

um then why does adidas sell kobe bryant laker jersey's if Kobe is under contract with Nike? i think it simply depends on the contract. Maybe the UAAPjust didnt allow Adidas to release the jersey's with names since members' names of the UAAP teams are somewhat a uaap trademark or it represents theleague (e.g. whats th 1st thing that comes into mind when you say Casio vs. Tiu? Ans: UAAP basketball LOL) And btw, making the uniform of the team (Adidas forADMU, DLSU) doesnt mean you are also that teams shoe sponsor (e.g. DLSU - Nike, 1/2 admu - adidas, 1/2 - nike). It all depends on the terms in the contract.This is very similar to the NBA, ADIDAS and Nike. Adidas is the sponsor of the NBA in everything that is clothing or anything that is worn that represents thenba (team names, players on the team, nba apparel) but they are also not that players sponsor outside of the NBA. So nike can make Kobe bryant his own shoeline without being sued for using the "Kobe Bryant" name by Adidas.
hope this helped
smile.gif

adidas can make bryant,james,wade,melo,etc..nba jerseys cause they are the official outfitter of the nba.their deal is with the league.adidas can't makeuaap jerseys with their respective names because these players are amateurs/non pro's and are under uaap rules and regulations against getting royalties orany sort of monatary reparations that go against their collegiate status.adidas has a deal with the teams and not the individual players.one has to wonderthough,i know y'alls have seen them "unibersidad" college jerseys that were sold at toby's,olympic village,other small retail chains duringthe past couple of years,i remember seeing a joseph yeo lasalle jersey,arwin santos feu jersey,etc...what's up with that?i could only guess that thesejerseys were sold after their collegiate days and therefore wouldn't be in direct violation of any governing rules of the uaap.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

adidas can make bryant,james,wade,melo,etc..nba jerseys cause they are the official outfitter of the nba.their deal is with the league.adidas can't make uaap jerseys with their respective names because these players are amateurs/non pro's and are under uaap rules and regulations against getting royalties or any sort of monatary reparations that go against their collegiate status.adidas has a deal with the teams and not the individual players.one has to wonder though,i know y'alls have seen them "unibersidad" college jerseys that were sold at toby's,olympic village,other small retail chains during the past couple of years,i remember seeing a joseph yeo lasalle jersey,arwin santos feu jersey,etc...what's up with that?i could only guess that these jerseys were sold after their collegiate days and therefore wouldn't be in direct violation of any governing rules of the uaap.

im also confused with regards to unibersidad selling collegiate jerseys. they even sell jerseys of players that are still in college and are still playing,but another thought that gets to me is for so long the unibersidad has existed, they haven't made a single Ateneo jersey.....btw how long has Ateneo beenwith adidas?

adidas can make bryant,james,wade,melo,etc..nba jerseys cause they are the official outfitter of the nba.their deal is with the league.adidas can't make uaap jerseys with their respective names because these players are amateurs/non pro's and are under uaap rules and regulations against getting royalties or any sort of monatary reparations that go against their collegiate status.adidas has a deal with the teams and not the individual players.one has to wonder though,i know y'alls have seen them "unibersidad" college jerseys that were sold at toby's,olympic village,other small retail chains during the past couple of years,i remember seeing a joseph yeo lasalle jersey,arwin santos feu jersey,etc...what's up with that?i could only guess that these jerseys were sold after their collegiate days and therefore wouldn't be in direct violation of any governing rules of the uaap.

im also confused with regards to unibersidad selling collegiate jerseys. they even sell jerseys of players that are still in college and are still playing, but another thought that gets to me is for so long the unibersidad has existed, they haven't made a single Ateneo jersey.....btw how long has Ateneo been with adidas?
maybe the owner is from dlsu?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by fmlac

im also confused with regards to unibersidad selling collegiate jerseys. they even sell jerseys of players that are still in college and are still playing, but another thought that gets to me is for so long the unibersidad has existed, they haven't made a single Ateneo jersey.....btw how long has Ateneo been with adidas?
maybe the owner is from dlsu?
devil.gif

laugh.gif

i dont know if anyone here got a personalized addidas on their collection..

i saw them offering this at trinoma...6k 20 days waiting time you create what you want...

so PS some oly ph...like the airforce ph of nike! go go photoshop na yan

Originally Posted by azhul23

i dont know if anyone here got a personalized addidas on their collection..

i saw them offering this at trinoma...6k 20 days waiting time you create what you want...

so PS some oly ph...like the airforce ph of nike! go go photoshop na yan

Yes, last time I saw JR Taganas of San Beda Red Lions wearing black/red Pro-model. Chris Tiu is wearing ateneo colorway (white/blue) and La Salle has alsohas a colorway for Adidas Pro-model.

Back
Top Bottom