Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Yeah roses are Asia exclusive.... Primarily Philippines from what I heard and they non existent

yup asg rose asia exclusive saw many of them floating around here in phils. together with the bears cw. waiting for it to go on sale
devil.gif

got my drose crazy lights in today! haven't tried them on yet and i probably won't be able to try them out anytime soon but the package felt light as hell lol.

got my drose crazy lights in today! haven't tried them on yet and i probably won't be able to try them out anytime soon but the package felt light as hell lol.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by FDUB

I want the Adidas crazy lights.. I saw them at the Adidas store in Annapolis mall in maryland. it was the black and red ones.. it was in front of the cashier though. The guy told me that they won't come out until the 3rd. They are VERY light just by picking them up. The only think is that I don't \like is the price tag.I hope they are comfortable..

I saw them at downtown San Fran's adidas store and yeah they are beautiful in person. Can't wait to get my pair.
Must be Adidas answer to the Hyperdunks.  They even look the same from the back.

Originally Posted by FDUB

I want the Adidas crazy lights.. I saw them at the Adidas store in Annapolis mall in maryland. it was the black and red ones.. it was in front of the cashier though. The guy told me that they won't come out until the 3rd. They are VERY light just by picking them up. The only think is that I don't \like is the price tag.I hope they are comfortable..

I saw them at downtown San Fran's adidas store and yeah they are beautiful in person. Can't wait to get my pair.
Must be Adidas answer to the Hyperdunks.  They even look the same from the back.

so in the little time i had to try them on during halftime, these are my impressions:
- they feel comfortable and are very well ventilated.
- for what it's worth, the traction is squeaky right out of the box. i was jab stepping on tiles lol.
- my true size is 8.5. that's what i wear for the hd, hd 2010, zk4/5/6, hyperfuse etc. so i went 8.5 with these too. there's a little more space from my big toe to the end of the toebox. i'm a little worried about forefoot movement so i'll have to fiddle with the laces when i lace them up in the future.
- they're not as low to the ground as the zk5. initially, it felt a little higher than the zk6 but i'll wear them both to compare later on.

bottom line so far: they feel great and i can't wait to play in them.

so in the little time i had to try them on during halftime, these are my impressions:
- they feel comfortable and are very well ventilated.
- for what it's worth, the traction is squeaky right out of the box. i was jab stepping on tiles lol.
- my true size is 8.5. that's what i wear for the hd, hd 2010, zk4/5/6, hyperfuse etc. so i went 8.5 with these too. there's a little more space from my big toe to the end of the toebox. i'm a little worried about forefoot movement so i'll have to fiddle with the laces when i lace them up in the future.
- they're not as low to the ground as the zk5. initially, it felt a little higher than the zk6 but i'll wear them both to compare later on.

bottom line so far: they feel great and i can't wait to play in them.

adizerocrazylight053111.jpg

to update my previous post a little, they feel about the same height in the heel as the zk6. i'm currently going to go with the crazy comfort insoles and see how that feels.

to update my previous post a little, they feel about the same height in the heel as the zk6. i'm currently going to go with the crazy comfort insoles and see how that feels.

cbf, I went ahead and left the Crazy Light insole in just to test "as is". I have come to the conclusion I hate when shoes have two different choices. I can never make up my mind which one feels better.

cbf, I went ahead and left the Crazy Light insole in just to test "as is". I have come to the conclusion I hate when shoes have two different choices. I can never make up my mind which one feels better.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

pimp.gif
can we get a picture of the box as the two insole options?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'd also like pics too..

I'm excited about this release.

Cornzilla did you see the Rose colorway at the SF adidas store?

My sources from adidas are informing me that this colorway is limited to select FLs. I think Champs and Finishline will be receiving the other colorways though.. but NOT the ROSE colorway. I think FA got left out in the wind again on another adidas performance release and they unfortunately will not receive the Crazy Light at all 
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

I'd also like pics too..

I'm excited about this release.

Cornzilla did you see the Rose colorway at the SF adidas store?

My sources from adidas are informing me that this colorway is limited to select FLs. I think Champs and Finishline will be receiving the other colorways though.. but NOT the ROSE colorway. I think FA got left out in the wind again on another adidas performance release and they unfortunately will not receive the Crazy Light at all 
embarassed.gif

dsc00470zw.jpg
the shoes with the box and the pairs of insoles.
dsc00471v.jpg
the crazy light insole with its perforations.
dsc00472yv.jpg
the bottom of the crazy light insole.
dsc00473ny.jpg
the crazy comfort insole.
dsc00474cx.jpg
the bottom of the crazy comfort insole.
dsc00475s.jpg
crazy light insoles (left) and crazy comfort insoles (right)

the crazy light insole, as mentioned, has the perforations in them while the crazy comfort insoles are solid throughout. it might be hard to tell from the pictures but the crazy comfort insoles are more dense and have more of a spongey feel to them while the crazy light insoles feel more like a styrofoam-type of foam. and it feels like one crazy comfort insole weighs as much as the two crazy light insoles together.

hope this helped!

dsc00470zw.jpg
dsc00471v.jpg
dsc00472yv.jpg
dsc00473ny.jpg
dsc00474cx.jpg
dsc00475s.jpg

the crazy light insole, as mentioned, has the perforations in them while the crazy comfort insoles are solid throughout. it might be hard to tell from the pictures but the crazy comfort insoles are more dense and have more of a spongey feel to them while the crazy light insoles feel more like a styrofoam-type of foam. and it feels like one crazy comfort insole weighs as much as the two crazy light insoles together.

hope this helped!

dsc00470zw.jpg
dsc00471v.jpg
dsc00472yv.jpg
dsc00473ny.jpg
dsc00474cx.jpg
dsc00475s.jpg

hope this helped!
Thanks. These are great

dsc00470zw.jpg
dsc00471v.jpg
dsc00472yv.jpg
dsc00473ny.jpg
dsc00474cx.jpg
dsc00475s.jpg

hope this helped!
Thanks. These are great

Wow thanks for the pics. They look great. I noticed the hole in the insoles while I was in the store, but they only had the crazy light sole in every shoe so I wanted to know how the comfort ones looked.
macgyver35, yeah I saw the d.rose colorway there, along with the light blue pair as well as the grey and green pair. Didn't know that they are that limited, but then again it is a special colorway. 

Also what happen with that job with adidas, you mentioned that you were interviewing with them??

Wow thanks for the pics. They look great. I noticed the hole in the insoles while I was in the store, but they only had the crazy light sole in every shoe so I wanted to know how the comfort ones looked.
macgyver35, yeah I saw the d.rose colorway there, along with the light blue pair as well as the grey and green pair. Didn't know that they are that limited, but then again it is a special colorway. 

Also what happen with that job with adidas, you mentioned that you were interviewing with them??

I tried the Crazy light on today. Overall the shoes feel good and but i try to bend my feet side way and i could tell the shoes doesn't have good lateral support. Maybe the heel cup is a bit too low and the upper material is mesh

I tried the Crazy light on today. Overall the shoes feel good and but i try to bend my feet side way and i could tell the shoes doesn't have good lateral support. Maybe the heel cup is a bit too low and the upper material is mesh

Back
Top Bottom