Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Sucks to hear about your knee. Have you seen those snoop adipures at footactions in your area? I'm on the west coast in Cali and there's none anywhere near me.
nerd.gif

to be honest i haven't been to a footaction probably since summer.... i need to make a drive back up to portland and check that mall sometime soon, but i highly doubt it, you'd think that the adi shoes would be around here since the es and hq is in oregon but i rarely see adidas stuff here... i'll let you know though. but yeah hopefully in 2 weeks the knee heels up and allows me to atleast shoot a bit. missing that puremotion lol

to be honest i haven't been to a footaction probably since summer.... i need to make a drive back up to portland and check that mall sometime soon, but i highly doubt it, you'd think that the adi shoes would be around here since the es and hq is in oregon but i rarely see adidas stuff here... i'll let you know though. but yeah hopefully in 2 weeks the knee heels up and allows me to atleast shoot a bit. missing that puremotion lol

Confirmed pair coming out to me in the next week - I will get pics up as soon after that as I can. No idea what color but I kind of hope for the grey/volt. I have a closet full of black/red and blue/white already.

Confirmed pair coming out to me in the next week - I will get pics up as soon after that as I can. No idea what color but I kind of hope for the grey/volt. I have a closet full of black/red and blue/white already.

Originally Posted by duke4005

pimp.gif
 nice. Please let us all know how they feel on the foot. I'm probably going to be buying the rose colorway first and then the blue...

pimp.gif
 nice. Please let us all know how they feel on the foot. I'm probably going to be buying the rose colorway first and then the blue...

Check your local ross for the: [h1]adidas TECHFIT Powerweb Calf Sleeve[/h1]got them for 1.99 each
moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-9.png

Check your local ross for the: [h1]adidas TECHFIT Powerweb Calf Sleeve[/h1]got them for 1.99 each
moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-9.png

Originally Posted by macgyver35

pimp.gif

You can get the Rose or any colorway for about 100 with the 20% off from eastbay. I ordered the Rose colorway.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

pimp.gif

You can get the Rose or any colorway for about 100 with the 20% off from eastbay. I ordered the Rose colorway.

jbhaloed-
good looks on the knee sleeve/pads.... might need help on a pair

duke-
looking forward to your review, but i think i've got to hold back from bsaketball shoe purchases. told myself once my adipure lows and spds come in i'm going to possibly grab another pair of white toes then hold off on "sneakers" until the kobe VII...

jbhaloed-
good looks on the knee sleeve/pads.... might need help on a pair

duke-
looking forward to your review, but i think i've got to hold back from bsaketball shoe purchases. told myself once my adipure lows and spds come in i'm going to possibly grab another pair of white toes then hold off on "sneakers" until the kobe VII...

What's the approximate length on that sleeve? I may need one. Coming off of a partially torn achiles the doctor recommended a sleeve to help keep the muscle/tendon warm. But the tear was higher up, like right below my calf.

What's the approximate length on that sleeve? I may need one. Coming off of a partially torn achiles the doctor recommended a sleeve to help keep the muscle/tendon warm. But the tear was higher up, like right below my calf.

So here's the thing...
I recently bought the Adidas Super Beast All-Star Edition fr. Eastbay... with 15% off code 

I got them today but, the whole shoe is WET!! everything is wet.. It was raining hard this Morning here in Chicago... the shoe was just wrapped in very famous Eastbay sticky bag...

But anyway the shoe is freaking A W E S O M E !!! (I was litearlly Surprised once I got them)... 

Patent leather toe box and tongue, velvet sock liner behind the heel & velvet insoles, reflective three stripes, 3M panel wrapping around the shoe..

And lastly I noticed that there are hints of Glitter on the outsole...

Why Sneakerheads? Why?.. 
happy.gif
happy.gif

So here's the thing...
I recently bought the Adidas Super Beast All-Star Edition fr. Eastbay... with 15% off code 

I got them today but, the whole shoe is WET!! everything is wet.. It was raining hard this Morning here in Chicago... the shoe was just wrapped in very famous Eastbay sticky bag...

But anyway the shoe is freaking A W E S O M E !!! (I was litearlly Surprised once I got them)... 

Patent leather toe box and tongue, velvet sock liner behind the heel & velvet insoles, reflective three stripes, 3M panel wrapping around the shoe..

Why Sneakerheads? Why?.. 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

So here's the thing...

Why Sneakerheads? Why?.. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
Nice got any pictures.
DNeou20 wrote:
hah i feel you, he's not too sure if he can get the hookup to go through so it's all good... maybe down the road... i told myself after my 2nd pair of white toes, spd and adipure lows i'm laying low until the kobe vii so no more "sneaker" purchases til then. as for the SPD i actually was able to return them to footlocker because i know all the people at the one back home so i did that and then just ordered my size. they should be getting in this week along with my adipure lows..... hopefully rehab for my knee goes by faster so i can get back to hooping

Hey glad you got your size in the st patty 1.5. I apologize I didn't get your size right I should have checked, but I'm glad it all worked out. 

Also did the Adirose 1.5 allstar editions come out or was it only the yellow 1.0 pair???

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

So here's the thing...

Why Sneakerheads? Why?.. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
Nice got any pictures.
DNeou20 wrote:
hah i feel you, he's not too sure if he can get the hookup to go through so it's all good... maybe down the road... i told myself after my 2nd pair of white toes, spd and adipure lows i'm laying low until the kobe vii so no more "sneaker" purchases til then. as for the SPD i actually was able to return them to footlocker because i know all the people at the one back home so i did that and then just ordered my size. they should be getting in this week along with my adipure lows..... hopefully rehab for my knee goes by faster so i can get back to hooping

Hey glad you got your size in the st patty 1.5. I apologize I didn't get your size right I should have checked, but I'm glad it all worked out. 

Also did the Adirose 1.5 allstar editions come out or was it only the yellow 1.0 pair???

Back
Top Bottom