ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep missing on the 3Ms. I feel like im going to cave and grab the core blacks
They're different enough that it's worth owning both. The core black are super versatile cause, well, it's a black shoe, but the 3Ms have become one of my favorite colorways.

They're actually the pair that I get complimented on the most as well, especially by people who have no idea what the UB is. Someone asked me what kind of Nikes they were the other day hahaha

Anyone else notice when ordering from ADC earlier that they're not offering free 2 day shipping anymore?

Anyone else notice when ordering from ADC earlier that they're not offering free 2 day shipping anymore?
It was a special promotion for the holiday season and it ended on january 31st. Good thing my nmd made it with that free 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
anyone that has ever been oop'd by pcgvrtx, raise your hand and speak up.

In my experience, a "shout out" and thank you always follows when a oop goes through here. I've oop'd plenty of times, and after each one, recipient always says thank you for everyone to see. Not saying its right or wrong thing to do.

But this should end the discussion on whether he's ooping of not.

But I think i know the answer to that.
my point exactly. 

Works if you got Shoprunner! Sign up for a shoprunner trial and don't renew and remove your CC. For some reason everytime mine is about to expire, they just renew for free saying hey you are about to expire, here is another year for free! I've had shoprunner for god knows how long

Is anyone getting through villa's checkout? theres still a few sizes but i keep getting authorization error

Works if you got Shoprunner! Sign up for a shoprunner trial and don't renew and remove your CC. For some reason everytime mine is about to expire, they just renew for free saying hey you are about to expire, here is another year for free! I've had shoprunner for god knows how long
Word I'll give it a shot. Not too worried cause I'll probly still have them by end of week but 2 day woulda been nice.

Yeah, I've tried paypal and cc -- nothing works for 10.5

Im Canadian but i have USA billing address -- Do you think they can still tell even if I just use CC?

The way things are going, the Mysteries are going to pop up again in the next couple weeks on FL or something and you can use a discount code or points.

Wonder if the Iron/MGs will end up stocking more like the Silver LTDs which are still floating around to this day.

Back
Top Bottom