ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I need now is the CNY Ultra Boost 
pimp.gif

From last week? If so then that's good news for people that ordered last night....hopefully
Yeah, from last week. And I got my order in 4hrs after it was posted here so I thought for sure it was going to be canceled but I guess not.

anyone that has ever been oop'd by pcgvrtx, raise your hand and speak up.

In my experience, a "shout out" and thank you always follows when a oop goes through here. I've oop'd plenty of times, and after each one, recipient always says thank you for everyone to see. Not saying its right or wrong thing to do.

But this should end the discussion on whether he's ooping of not.

But I think i know the answer to that.

anyone that has ever been oop'd by pcgvrtx, raise your hand and speak up.

In my experience, a "shout out" and thank you always follows when a oop goes through here. I've oop'd plenty of times, and after each one, recipient always says thank you for everyone to see. Not saying its right or wrong thing to do.

But this should end the discussion on whether he's ooping of not.

But I think i know the answer to that.
I've oop'd and not gotten shouted out, but not too concerned about it.

Speaking of which, shouts to @supunc  for the OOP on the 11.5 3Ms last week. The homie is very stoked.

Well Villa order for sz10 already shipped. 

Already regretting ordering because I said I was not going to do it. Send email and tried to call to cancel but I guess it was to late. 

Anyone looking for a sz10 Mystery Gray "oop" send me a PM. I will most likely have them by Wed/Thurs at the latest since I am only 2 hrs from where they ship from. 

Already regretting ordering because I said I was not going to do it. Send email and tried to call to cancel but I guess it was to late. 

Anyone looking for a sz10 Mystery Gray "oop" send me a PM. I will most likely have them by Wed/Thurs at the latest since I am only 2 hrs from where they ship from. 
After I copped from ADC I realized I could've saved $17 copping from Villa w/ free shipping & no tax. Oh well.

Still waiting on mine...  I hope they dont cancel my orders since I accidentally placed 2... 

the MG's look too similar to the core blacks which i already have. looks like just another dark shoe. just picked up the wool greys over these.

still got about 300 pairs on adc. these should be a breeze

curious is anyone still waiting on adc to ship the nmd?

Back
Top Bottom