ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 I hope I'm wrong, I want you all to eat. I have no dog in the fight. I sold my creams as soon as I got em. I'm more of a dark shoe guy anyway. 
They're definitely never going to be as plentiful as whites but as we've seen with the MG/Irons and Silver LTDs, having "LTD" in the name really doesn't mean much. The way adidas has been releasing the UBs, there's no reason to think they won't eventually restock the Chalks. They'll go just as quick as they did the first time though.

Just look at 3Ms and Silvers.. They are LTD and have been fully saturated into the market.

I definitely think creams will eventually do the same... I sold my DS pair last night for just shy of 400 lol so I want another pair :nerd:

I don't buy into the LTD label. Mystery grey LTDs are easier to cop than whites
roll.gif
Ltd my a**
roll.gif

Dude on grailed trying to sell his multuple pairs of MGs for 185
roll.gif

I hope it's not anyone in here
nerd.gif
MGs JUST dropped though. Are you predicting restock upon restock like the whites? I think once they're done, they're done...

If you think you're gonna walk into your local mall and cop creams, you're in dreamland. I hope for all you guys out there who want to eat that there's a big restock on ADC...But I don't see anything beyond that. 

I think the key point adias is trying to make is not the LTD or non-LTD label for the Creams, I think it's the fact that it was a Friends & Family model to begin with, therefore leading to an aura of exclusivity.

A good comparison would be looking at another adidas model that started out as an F&F release.

Last edited:

I think the key point adias is trying to make is not the LTD or non-LTD label for the Creams, I think it's the fact that it was a Friends & Family model to begin with, therefore leading to an aura of exclusivity.

A good comparison would be looking at another adidas model that started out as an F&F release.
100% agree

I found saw an NTer in the yeezy thread selling a twice worn VNDS Silver LTD in my size for 100... so so tempted to pull the trigger on that but I already got grey wools. Anyone vouch hard enough for the silvers to say they're worth the cop?

Wasn't that F&F label put out there by some dude on IG though and not Adidas themselves? :nerd:

$400 yikes. Good deal for you. Is it a rare size or something?!? Can get some for $300 + shipping here. Hope the buyer doesn't see this :lol: :nerd:
http://www.projectblitz.com/new-arrivals/adidas-ultra-boost-ltd.html

size 10 :lol:

This. I thought the creams were originally labeled as Friends and Family...so they could be a lot less plentiful than the other LTDs

Last edited:
Wasn't that F&F label put out there by some dude on IG though and not Adidas themselves?
nerd.gif

I don't think so... Even if it was, the shoes were give away to designers, store owners, and friends of adidas employees, so the title generated itself.

I found saw an NTer in the yeezy thread selling a twice worn VNDS Silver LTD in my size for 100... so so tempted to pull the trigger on that but I already got grey wools. Anyone vouch hard enough for the silvers to say they're worth the cop?
I like the silvers more than the wools and 100 is a good price. Either way its your opinion and your money. 

MGs JUST dropped though. Are you predicting restock upon restock like the whites? I think once they're done, they're done...

If you think you're gonna walk into your local mall and cop creams, you're in dreamland. I hope for all you guys out there who want to eat that there's a big restock on ADC...But I don't see anything beyond that. 

You're kidding right? I can't even walk into a mall and cop a pair of gradients :rofl:

You're kidding right? I can't even walk into a mall and cop a pair of gradients
roll.gif
 adidas’ Ultra Boost is now the best selling running shoe. According to Deutsche Bank analyst Dave Weiner, “In the past, Nike has dominated the running category with its Roshe and Free platforms,” Weiner added. “So Adidas’ recent encroachment is noteworthy.”
nthat.gif
 Yes I own Adidas stock 

good response. Hurt my expectations of them being released down the road a bit.

View media item 1869689

Back
Top Bottom