ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WELP size 12 SNS ultra boost just showed up at my house from nicekicks... no order confirm or anything

NiceKicks is #TeamCIS 
roll.gif

I also believe Creams will eventually restock. Same people laughing at that idea would have thought the same with the whites. Like really, the creams are that special, Adidas won't release them down the road? Why? Could be 6 months down the road, who knows.

I don't count Burgs or Olives. Those never released here, so I think those won't ever get released in the states.

But everything that has released here has eventually restocked, and restocked plentiful.

3M's and Creams never released at big retailers like FTL/Eastbay/Finishline like the silver LTD's and these did they?

Nope, but amazon and jj got 3m's and kicksusa and shoepalace got creams.

3Ms snd Creams drop are random af, Mystery Greys are easier to cop than GRs. :rofl:

http://hypebeast.com/2016/2/nike-sales-slip

adidas’ Ultra Boost is now the best selling running shoe. According to Deutsche Bank analyst Dave Weiner, “In the past, Nike has dominated the running category with its Roshe and Free platforms,” Weiner added. “So Adidas’ recent encroachment is noteworthy.”

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Patience is key......RRS restocked overnight on black/black and grey/silver. Chatted with them yesterday and they told me they had no idea on any restocks...:lol:  

Checked out on the 9.5 greys this morning. Still shows they're available on the site. Hoping they don't get cancelled this time

Nope, but amazon and jj got 3m's and kicksusa and shoepalace got creams.

3Ms snd Creams drop are random af, Mystery Greys are easier to cop than GRs.
roll.gif
It seems like no purely athletic stores got the creams, iirc the 3m's were on RRS and other small running spots across the US. Makes me wonder if  the creams are being marketed as more of a lifestyle shoe....this type of random ish is why I'm just gonna grab the creams for resale
roll.gif

Last edited:
http://hypebeast.com/2016/2/nike-sales-slip

adidas’ Ultra Boost is now the best selling running shoe. According to Deutsche Bank analyst Dave Weiner, “In the past, Nike has dominated the running category with its Roshe and Free platforms,” Weiner added. “So Adidas’ recent encroachment is noteworthy.”

[emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️
the fact that they mentioned that Roshe's helped to dominate the running category enforces the fact that analysts just talk out their ***

Last edited:
I also believe Creams will eventually restock. Same people laughing at that idea would have thought the same with the whites. Like really, the creams are that special, Adidas won't release them down the road? Why? Could be 6 months down the road, who knows.

I don't count Burgs or Olives. Those never released here, so I think those won't ever get released in the states.

But everything that has released here has eventually restocked, and restocked plentiful.
Not gonna happen

Gonna happen.

See how insightful that is?
roll.gif

Any particular reason?

Whites were dry out there for months and then... welp
FWIW Whites aren't LTDs....I just think Adidas gonna make creams limited. Sure there will be a restock here and there, it's already been happening. But there's no way they will be as plentiful as whites. No way.

I hope I'm wrong, I want you all to eat. I have no dog in the fight. I sold my creams as soon as I got em. I'm more of a dark shoe guy anyway. 

Last edited:
Give it until Summer to say no restock on creams. I have a feeling we're all gonna be rocking them in the Summer. :pimp: :nerd:

Any particular reason?

Whites were dry out there for months and then... welp
Yeah, and it's not as if Adidas doesn't want to make money selling these shoes.  They are already fully aware of how fast they are selling out and have no doubt been hearing from their retailers.  This is a not some special edition, but fairly common colorway in the grand scheme of things.  No reason to think they won't produce more eventually to cash in.  Of course those in the resale game have a vested interest in pushing the idea that they'll never be seen again.  Just the way capitalism works.

I don't buy into the LTD label. Mystery grey LTDs are easier to cop than whites :rofl: Ltd my a** :rofl:

Dude on grailed trying to sell his multuple pairs of MGs for 185 :rofl:
I hope it's not anyone in here :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom