ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonna bite the bullet and grab the creams for $250. They're a 10 and I have the 3M's in 10.5 which fit perfectly (my feet are wide), does the fact that they're wool make sizing any different? I also wear a 10 in most Jordans
If you have a 10.5 3Ms that fit perfectly, I'd try and stick with 10.5 in UB's, imo.

Sold my creams.. I like them but people are paying too much for them and I have plenty of other ultra boosts lol

If they restock like every other UB I'll just grab them again :nerd:

Patience is key......RRS restocked overnight on black/black and grey/silver. Chatted with them yesterday and they told me they had no idea on any restocks...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People who are hoping for restocks need to understand this:

If you couldn't get them on release day when the number of pairs released was the highest, what makes you think you can snipe a pair when half a size run releases on some random boutique shop?

There are kids out there who sit at their comps all day with their PM's set to 5 sec refresh with fiber optic internet connections, just waiting for these restocks (won't even go into bots) -- Especially now that there is an established aftermarket for creams, the incentive is there for some to keep tabs on every site that has released them, and that MAY release them.... 

Just keep that in mind when you're trying to swoop in on a restock on your mobile after someone posts it on NT after they cooked 2 pairs for themselves.

Gonna bite the bullet and grab the creams for $250. They're a 10 and I have the 3M's in 10.5 which fit perfectly (my feet are wide), does the fact that they're wool make sizing any different? I also wear a 10 in most Jordans
PM'd you.  Gotta question.

IF your feet are like mine that will work perfectly....

My experience in Wools vs Non Wool is there is indeed a difference...especially considering newer continental soles.  MG's and Creams fit me in size 11, but 3m size 11 was way too snug and i had to size up to 11.5.....

Hate I slept when they restocked on End. Carted them and everything and just sat there and debated if I really wanted to cop.
mean.gif
I did the same thing when the Key Cities launched on Kith... Sat there with a size in cart and slowly slowly inputted my information to just close the window in the end.

My experience in Wools vs Non Wool is there is indeed a difference...especially considering newer continental soles.  MG's and Creams fit me in size 11, but 3m size 11 was way too snug and i had to size up to 11.5.....
Thanks for the info from all of you, gonna just go ahead and grab em tonight, there's a guy looking for a size swap for a 10 for a 10.5 (a couple of hours away though) if all else fails. I'm losing too much productivity at work checking twitter, NT and refreshing pages
roll.gif

Last edited:

That's weird, I find the Irons to be one of the snuggest pairs I own, more snug than the 3M for sure. I do agree that the wools tend to fit a bit roomier (but the Irons aren't wool).

The Chalks are definitely my roomiest pair though.

Back
Top Bottom