ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anybody assist me on a sz 9 in triple whites? I know they restocked like daily last month but I can't find any anymore lol. Any help would be much appreciated!
need them too, worldwide shipping/shipping to germany.

i know that footlocker restocks them in April but i don't wanna wait

Last edited:
How does the feel compare to the UB?
I think they feel every bit as comfortable as UB.  To me it seems like they are a little more roomy than the UB.  Stuck with my same size as UB but probably could have gone down a .5 size.  I like the look as an alternative to the UB since I already have a few pairs but love the feel of boost.  

Anyone else with Wood Woods end up with those black stains on the 3M part of the tongue? Not really sure how to remove it without ruining the 3M or spreading the stain. I'm thinking a suede eraser would be my safest bet. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Anyone else with Wood Woods end up with those black stains on the 3M part of the tongue? Not really sure how to remove it without ruining the 3M or spreading the stain. I'm thinking a suede eraser would be my safest bet. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Have 2 small spots on my tongue above the "WW"

i legit just got rid of my black smudge mark above 1 W with a lightly wet mr clean magic eraser and light rubbing came right off. actually think a little water would have done the trick

i legit just got rid of my black smudge mark above 1 W with a lightly wet mr clean magic eraser and light rubbing came right off. actually think a little water would have done the trick

Thank you! I decided to go with some baby wipes and came off after some light rubbing.

Last edited:
Thank you! I decided to go with some baby wipes and came off after some light rubbing.
glad to hear it. i switched out the black boost paper with the white paper that came with my chalks just incase it happens again if it actually is from that makes sense though haha 

^Uncaged looks horrible.
Yeah, not feeling the uncaged UB

Ahh good ol shoe-trees, one of the few ways to make UBs look wack.
laugh.gif

i typically dislike the untied shoe lace look, but when its down bad, it looks really bad.

There's such a thing as "manufacturing the I don't give a damn or I'm cool look" that just looks terrible.

Back
Top Bottom