ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BUT, people are entitled to taking the cage off, even if it looks horrendous. Their money.

Perhaps all of the bashing will save some poor soul from realizing the mistake he's making. I'm convinced 80% of those who cut the cage off don't realize the mistake thats about to happen.

BUT, people are entitled to taking the cage off, even if it looks horrendous. Their money.

Perhaps all of the bashing will save some poor soul from realizing the mistake he's making. I'm convinced 80% of those who cut the cage off don't realize the mistake thats about to happen.

Nah, lol. They just have bad taste. Same dudes buying U-shaped wranglers.

What I dont get is that if everyone hates the uncaging, why are the uncaged UB going for so damn much on Ebay??  Must be a market for them?  Crazy prices!!

Yup! Same page as y'all. Just sharing some new tings. Dying the knit is wayyy more intriguing than cutting the cage/any other customization.

What I dont get is that if everyone hates the uncaging, why are the uncaged UB going for so damn much on Ebay??  Must be a market for them?  Crazy prices!!
There is a market. Personally its not that I hate uncaged pairs. Its just I prefer ones that has cage but I wouldnt mind getting Hypebeast for retail.

Mostly if not all people I have heard/seen uncage UBs are Nike lovers who can't accept the fact they have a better shoe in UB than any Nike runner they've had. Or they just have really weird fashion taste.

Mostly if not all people I have heard/seen uncage UBs are Nike lovers who can't accept the fact they have a better shoe in UB than any Nike runner they've had. Or they just have really weird fashion taste.
roll.gif
Spot on. Removing the branding is an absolute joke. They are Adidas sneakers. Don't worry Uncle Phil Knight will still send you a Xmas card even if you own a few pair of non Nikes. 

Last edited:
I feel like there are some UB that look ok w/o the cage, and some are just terrible, just depends on the person/color. I personally don't mind the cage but some–like the core blacks–are doable

Back
Top Bottom