ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn bruh, local philly guy was selling a pair for 250 size 9-10.5 of course I grabbed the 10 and 10.5. This was about 3 weeks ago
Sell me your 10, for $251. 
roll.gif

Anyone else with Wood Woods end up with those black stains on the 3M part of the tongue? Not really sure how to remove it without ruining the 3M or spreading the stain. I'm thinking a suede eraser would be my safest bet. Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Nice avi

I get that there are a lot of people that don't like uncaged UB and that's fine. I also find it amusing when someone post a really bad uncaged UB. However the OG uncaged is far from one of the worst looking uncaged.

I really don't understand the need for peeps to post "why ruin a perfect shoe", "uncaged are fugly", etc. It's fine that people like em or dislike em, but can we not have the same convo every time one gets posted? 

/rant

I get that there are a lot of people that don't like uncaged UB and that's fine. I also find it amusing when someone post a really bad uncaged UB. However the OG uncaged is far from one of the worst looking uncaged.

I really don't understand the need for peeps to post "why ruin a perfect shoe", "uncaged are fugly", etc. It's fine that people like em or dislike em, but can we not have the same convo every time one gets posted? 

/rant
I mean this is a discussion board....

I'd rather ***** about uncaged UBs then reading people ask about sizing and where to cop

Why do people insist on ruining a literally PERFECT shoe. 
If you don't like them, fine. But maybe the reason people (including myself) have opted for the cageless look is because we don't think the original design is "PERFECT." I had never bought a pair of Adidas shoes before my UBs and as soon as I tried them on and realized how heavy they felt compared to nearly all of my Flyknits. I didn't want the extra weight (both visual and actual) of the functionless stripes (or the branding), so I cut them off. If you don't want to do that to your shoes, that's your choice.

Long story short, not everyone is a purist like yourself when it comes to the styling of the shoe and that's fine. Calling something "PERFECT" or "ruin[ed]" is literally meaningless because those definitions vary from person to person.

Only ub that look good uncaged is the Hypebeast collab.
So I get people that just straight don't like the uncaged look. But the Hypebeast Collab is basically Core Black with a white heel cup. What is it specific to the HB collab that makes it the only good uncaged UB? Or do you just like the HB collab because its official and not a custom?

If you don't like them, fine. But maybe the reason people (including myself) have opted for the cageless look is because we don't think the original design is "PERFECT." I had never bought a pair of Adidas shoes before my UBs and as soon as I tried them on and realized how heavy they felt compared to nearly all of my Flyknits. I didn't want the extra weight (both visual and actual) of the functionless stripes (or the branding), so I cut them off. If you don't want to do that to your shoes, that's your choice.

Long story short, not everyone is a purist like yourself when it comes to the styling of the shoe and that's fine. Calling something "PERFECT" or "ruin[ed]" is literally meaningless because those definitions vary from person to person.

Y'all are SO sensitive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SMH you seriously just HAD to be that guy, didn't you? Comparing the weight of ANY sneaker versus Flyknits is kind of ridiculous. That's like me saying FKs are uncomfortable as **** compared to UBs so I had to put a Boost sole on them...It's a different universe man. Ridiclous. You sound like an utter Nike fan boy, taking off the stripes to remove the branding??? What a disgrace. Mind ******* blown. 

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom