ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know of a shop called Buddy. Can you post or PM the link? Would be much, much, much appreciated! [emoji]128591[/emoji]
If it's anything like the "Front Door" spot then it probably won't be lit, they usually only have 1 pair and first come first serve bro 
wink.gif

:rofl: Spot on. Removing the branding is an absolute joke. They are Adidas sneakers. Don't worry Uncle Phil Knight will still send you a Xmas card even if you own a few pair of non Nikes. 

He doesnt send ****. Atleast adidas sends me 15% off for my bday.

All these people in uncaging these shoes...makes me wanna just slap them right across the face every time I see them. Y'all are better off just drawing on socks and wearing those. They cheap, they light, and you can stop ruining the best shoe in the market. **** ALL YOU BASIC *******

Sorry I just really had to get that out there...lots of frustration building up after reading 20 pages of this thread a day

Calm down though.

Frustrated about what? People choosing to do what they want with their money even if its wrong?

laugh.gif

I don't care if you guys Uncage the shoe but comments like "The UB's are heavy" jus get me to laugh so hard and joke around.
That's not my pic.

I would never do that to my key city, but I was saving it just for a moment like this.

Decided to finally give in and order a pair of Ultra Boost ST's off ADC. The grey/teal pair. Super hyped to get them in and see if there's any difference.

Going to check the malls tomorrow for some NMD's.

Rocked Mystery Greys today. Very subtle yet really popped when on-foot.

:lol:

I don't care if you guys Uncage the shoe but comments like "The UB's are heavy" jus get me to laugh so hard and joke around.
True. I can accept people uncaging it because of look but not because they are heavy. Removing the cage will only lessen a little weight. Its not like it weighs 10kgs.

UB's are heavy comment could possibly be the craziest comment I've read on NT. Signature worthy. Imagine if there was a negative rep function? He'd be in rep debt.

I wish they had that feature here.

Fam is just plotting a response right now. Cooking something up in the lab to come back to. Its going to be strong.

Last edited:
UB's are heavy comment could possibly be the craziest comment I've read on NT. Signature worthy. Imagine if there was a negative rep function? He'd be in rep debt.

Fam is just plotting a response right now. Cooking something up in the lab to come back to. Its going to be strong.
The worse is yet  to come.
roll.gif

LMFAO! 
laugh.gif

After seeing those custom light blue women's pair, I'm tempted to try a custom of my own. Seems like it would be pretty easy to grab a pair of whites, and dip them in dye. The boost, cage, and heel cup would stay white since they are plastic, so you would end up with a uniform colored primeknit with white accents.

Are white dried up at retail now ? Need a size 12.5 or 13 to try this custom on.

Back
Top Bottom