ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

f*ck 2 point scoring swaggy p man somebody help me with sizing of the y-3 pureboost zg primeknit. lmao

i wear 11 in jays and 11.5 in UB
Haha, well you would've gotten a faster response if you had just quoted the person who posted the pic initially, ie. me

Enjoy the kicks man, I'm wearing em today! Where are you thinking of copping from? I think End probably has the best price right now...

Yeah 10.5 should work for you. Might be able to do a 10 but 10.5 would be safer bet cause you could always throw an insole in if they're a little roomy.
repped. but really a whole size down from UB 11.5?

I forgot to mention I am a 10.5 in primeknit NMDs so im guessing its similar?

Haha, well you would've gotten a faster response if you had just quoted the person who posted the pic initially, ie. me

Enjoy the kicks man, I'm wearing em today! Where are you thinking of copping from? I think End probably has the best price right now...
Lol i did quote you bro like an hour after u posted it but nmds dropped and this thread felt it carry over. but maybe copping off sense. so should i go with a 10.5 like dude said above?

Last edited:

It does seem like they're moving East now. You think he's gonna do the Hollywood Roscoes then Staples?
He'll end up in Flight Club where he cops his shoes 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Another Shot of the HSB UB, found on Klekt. Looks like wool grays with a tiny shade of darker gray to me, easy pass

Last edited:

They're the loosest fitting pair I own but the 10 still fits fine, the 9.5 is a bit more ideal (I got both sizes). With other UBs I usually have to take the insoles out to wear a 9.5, although some of the newer continental soled pairs seem to be more TTS for me, the MGs are however the most snug pair. So it's really all over the place.

But yeah, if you size up .5 for UBs, I'd say you could stay TTS with the Chalks. If you normally go TTS with UBs, I wouldn't recommend sizing down for the Chalks, stay TTS.
& what about length wise?

probably a dumb question but anyone washed wool greys? If so how'd it go and was anything special used? I know I've seen people preach about how good some ultra boost washes go…thanks!

dope repped again gonna cop asap. How long was shipping im in cali?

last question can you pm me the label on your box of your pair?
SJS ships really quick, I got em like 3 days after placing my order and I'm also in Cali. End also ships very quickly, probably will have them 3-4 days after placing order.

probably a dumb question but anyone washed wool greys? If so how'd it go and was anything special used? I know I've seen people preach about how good some ultra boost washes go…thanks!
You can use the same methods you would for other UBs. Washing machine, tooghbrush & soap, etc.

To anyone that owns creams, I saw on ************** that they have round/ flat cream laces. Has anyone ordered these/ do you think they'd look good or a waste of $?

You can use the same methods you would for other UBs. Washing machine, tooghbrush & soap, etc.
word I've not given it a go and was curious if certain materials wouldn't do well.. but thats it washing machine on delicate so reg soap and hit wit toothbrush when they pop out?

Last edited:
The @solebox Ultra Boost Uncaged will release at select Adidas retailers worldwide this Saturday, March 26.

Last edited:

SJS ships really quick, I got em like 3 days after placing my order and I'm also in Cali. End also ships very quickly, probably will have them 3-4 days after placing order.
any idea why there are no U.S. release? especially instore here in LA

any idea why there are no U.S. release? especially instore here in LA
They'll be popping up here any day now. Wildstyle is getting them.

Honestly though you're gonna end up spending close to $400 if you cop from a store in LA. Retail on them is $350.

word I've not given it a go and was curious if certain materials wouldn't do well.. but thats it washing machine on delicate so reg soap and hit wit toothbrush when they pop out?
Toothbrush, wter and soap is if you want to spot clean them...

Washer delicate cold water inside a laundry bag or white pillow case. Remove laces and insole prior to washing.  Air dry.

Back
Top Bottom