ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But adidas woudnt throw em in a trashcan or under a secret plank on the pier.
laugh.gif

Do they do clever stuff like that? Up a tree? Under a bench or box? Or is it kinda out in the open and whoever finds it first snags it?
I was joking.

It will probably be out in the open in a very obvious place and there will probably be adidas reps on hand to give them out.

Reminds me of the bodega (I think) asics drop that used Long and Lat to locate the pair...  One was actually in river...  I think that was boston....

adidas is drunk :lol: they just jumped from location 1 to location 3 on this scavenger hunt thing.
they just need to hurry up and post 5 so we can see the madness ensue

Last edited:
tracking fro wifes creams hasnt updated since saturday, im hoping they just missed scans and they will show delivered later today

I'm guessing Staples Center or something down town for the final spot. And the NMD will only be available at the FINAL location. But no doubt there are kids running all over the city right now very confused.

If they tweet a location that is within a mile or two of me this week then I'll go. Otherwise, better things to do.

Thanks so much to Swaggy P for putting us up on these super low key spots like the Santa Monica Pier & Rodeo Drive.

Thanks so much to Swaggy P for putting us up on these super low key spots like the Santa Monica Pier & Rodeo Drive.
Everyone knows the pier... but do you know under the pier?

I work in advertising. My bet is this campaign was conceived and run in NYC by some dudes that have never lived in LA and possibly have never been here.

Last edited:
Yo I tried on a pair of V2's yesterday and the sizing felt wayyy different than V1.. is it just me or is there about a .5-1 size difference? Thanks y'all..

f*ck 2 point scoring swaggy p man somebody help me with sizing of the y-3 pureboost zg primeknit. lmao

i wear 11 in jays and 11.5 in UB

dried up? i was thinking of getting a pair from them since they're local..
the last shipment they received had no olives, they said they are going to email me if they get any but are refunding in the meantime. i really wanted them too but $340 SUCKS

My packer shoes pair of creams was also 9/15. Maybe new wave coming?

Back
Top Bottom