ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To anyone that owns creams, I saw on ************** that they have round/ flat cream laces. Has anyone ordered these/ do you think they'd look good or a waste of $?
@tankdayglo  have them and he prefers the OG laces.  I was thinking of copping but after what he said, Imma stay with OG laces.

Toothbrush, wter and soap is if you want to spot clean them...

Washer delicate cold water inside a laundry bag or white pillow case. Remove laces and insole prior to washing.  Air dry.
perfect answer! thank u kindly and good boost vibes r being sent in your general direction!

To anyone that owns creams, I saw on ************** that they have round/ flat cream laces. Has anyone ordered these/ do you think they'd look good or a waste of $?
@tankdayglo  have them and he prefers the OG laces.  I was thinking of copping but after what he said, Imma stay with OG laces.
Yeah I have the cream rope laces from them. Wore them in for a day and decided to keep the og laces after comparing at the end of the day.

I actually prefer their non-UB specific laces cause they're thicker and if you squeeze the aglets w/ pliers you can flatten them enough to get through the UB eyelets.

The @solebox Ultra Boost Uncaged will release at select Adidas retailers worldwide this Saturday, March 26.
will put in work for these..
wink.gif

Yeah I have the cream rope laces from them. Wore them in for a day and decided to keep the og laces after comparing at the end of the day.

I actually prefer their non-UB specific laces cause they're thicker and if you squeeze the aglets w/ pliers you can flatten them enough to get through the UB eyelets.

Appreciate it... What about black/3m rope lace for the 3m? I've seen pics on ig / google image but was just curious if someone on here has them if they think those are also worth copping.

Toothbrush & soap/water is usually what I do first to spot clean, sometimes it's all I do depending on how dirty they are.

Make sure you follow washing machine procedure, remove insoles & laces, put in laundry bag/pillowcase, cold delicate cycle w/ regular detergent.
mos d..we'll see what gets crapped out!

You better put work in overhours to pay resell, most likely. I dont see big chances for the online drop, good luck to NT fam
Well SOMEONE's gotta cop em haha. These collab drops are always very tough but a good amount of NTers always get through.

Appreciate it... What about black/3m rope lace for the 3m? I've seen pics on ig / google image but was just curious if someone on here has them if they think those are also worth copping.
Tried em, didn't like em on the 3Ms. Already enough going on with that shoe, 3M laces make it too busy.

You better put work in overhours to pay resell, most likely. I dont see big chances for the online drop, good luck to NT fam
rarely get lucky online, I've got all the collabs thus far with minimal work besides HB. LA heads are blessed with shops that have consortium accounts. 

rarely get lucky online, I've got all the collabs thus far with minimal work besides HB. LA heads are blessed with shops that have consortium accounts. 
Best choice is in store yes, only reason why I got the Solebox UB

Well SOMEONE's gotta cop em haha. These collab drops are always very tough but a good amount of NTers always get through.
Someone always does, most of the time I am not one of them
laugh.gif
I dont know how many pairs from online drops goes to bots, I always feel absolute chanceless

Nah those are just "gradients". There's no UB 2.0 or V2 yet. The ones people seem to want to refer to as such are just using a different knit pattern.
Word, thanks for the info.. still confused as to why I had to size down though on these vs the first run UB's.. lol

Was able to come up on the all white restock also, if anyone is in need of an 11.5 I can oop for retail.

Pureboost ZG X Kolors just came in from Triads UK. First time buying from them and it came in about a week to ship to SF area. Kept trying to follow up with them on the dispatch but they never answered. Nonetheless. They're here.

I got an on feet comparison vs. the UB. The Pureboost ZG feel just as comfortable but more stable. UB is definitely more snug/narrow than the ZG. The ZG has a wider toe box so you can actually even go .5sz DOWN if you want a snugger feel compared to the UB. I believe wider-feets out there would appreciate the wider toe box.

Hopefully Adidas better cws in the Pureboost ZG because they are just as good as the UB and looks like it will last longer since the sole is a lot thicker.

Last edited:
Pureboost ZG X Kolors just came in from Triads UK. First time buying from them and it came in about a week to ship to SF area. Kept trying to follow up with them on the dispatch but they never answered. Nonetheless. They're here.

I got an on feet comparison vs. the UB. The Pureboost ZG feel just as comfortable but more stable. UB is definitely more snug/narrow than the ZG. The ZG has a wider toe box so you can actually even go .5sz DOWN if you want a snugger feel compared to the UB. I believe wider-feets out there would appreciate the wider toe box.

Hopefully Adidas better cws in the Pureboost ZG because they are just as good as the UB and looks like it will last longer since the sole is a lot thicker.

View media item 1960301
View media item 1960303

I find them comfy but significantly less cushioned than the UB.

Curious to hear your thoughts after wearing them for a full day.

Also the "new" continental UB outsole won't wear down any quicker than the outsole on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom