ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in my rotation now for quite some time & haven't found their way out... traveled a good amount in them as well

imo underrated & one of the best c/w's 

shouts @nikeairon  for these bad boys
nthat.gif

going to try & hit the boost with something, someone before said a magic eraser but it might be too harsh.

I find them comfy but significantly less cushioned than the UB.

Curious to hear your thoughts after wearing them for a full day.

Also the "new" continental UB outsole won't wear down any quicker than the outsole on these.
Will update on this when I compare them to the circle knit and PK NMDs. Initially though, the ZG feel more like a really comfortable life style shoe and the UBs feel like the running shoe they were intending to be.

As for the continental UB vs. ZG insole, I'll have to wear those  A LOT more to see the wear. Buut considering the shoe rotation is gonna be heavy, you won't hear those result until next year maybe never lol.

I find them comfy but significantly less cushioned than the UB.

Curious to hear your thoughts after wearing them for a full day.

Also the "new" continental UB outsole won't wear down any quicker than the outsole on these.

Will update on this when I compare them to the circle knit and PK NMDs. Initially though, the ZG feel more like a really comfortable life style shoe and the UBs feel like the running shoe they were intending to be.

As for the continental UB vs. ZG insole, I'll have to wear those  A LOT more to see the wear. Buut considering the shoe rotation is gonna be heavy, you won't hear those result until next year maybe never lol.

Yeah I keep my rotation moving enough that I haven't really noticed significant wear on any conti soled pairs haha.

Regardless, nice pick up! Definitely the highlight of this Kolor collab, wish their new UB collab wasn't so ugly.

Yeah I keep my rotation moving enough that I haven't really noticed significant wear on any conti soled pairs haha.

Regardless, nice pick up! Definitely the highlight of this Kolor collab, wish their new UB collab wasn't so ugly.
Thanks! The y-3 ZG you picked up and posted are pretty sick but priced a little high for my blood. I still cringe at anything past $200 or even $250 rather.

I haven't seen an UB cw that I've liked since the SNS. Made it a lot easier for me to not stress about those collab releases.

They just need to not gradient those brown ones and I'll have to open up another credit card.

The triple whites were a collab released by J&D. Or the triple whites could be the gradient pair yet to release.

Are you referring the the white UB with a black sole? Those are a gr and have been restocking. 

So to clear up any confusion, i meant the OG Whites, the GR, the ones that keep restocking. I'm late to jump on the UB bandwagon, thats why I havent bought any UBs but im making the plunge and I cant wait to the OG whites restock again to finally buy a pair.

The triple whites were a collab released by J&D. Or the triple whites could be the gradient pair yet to release.

Are you referring the the white UB with a black sole? Those are a gr and have been restocking. 

So to clear up any confusion, i meant the OG Whites, the GR, the ones that keep restocking. I'm late to jump on the UB bandwagon, thats why I havent bought any UBs but im making the plunge and I cant wait to the OG whites restock again to finally buy a pair.
Depending on your size there are a few sites that still have them in stock. But they are mostly the big sizes. 12.5>

still no tracking updates for wifes creams, this sucks, they tried saturday but the building is closed, called the post office and they said it should be out for delivery 

New triple white color way coming out in summer if I'm not mistaken, with gradient pattern. Not sure if triple white with black sole are restocking anymore. Unless they are sending out very last shipments

I just rechecked the site that I thought they were one since they were sitting there for the longest time but they are OOS. Sorry to excite.

If I find a big size I'll be sure to send the link out.
thank you sir.

im a 14 :frown:

repped sir

Last edited:
I just rechecked the site that I thought they were one since they were sitting there for the longest time but they are OOS. Sorry to excite.

If I find a big size I'll be sure to send the link out.

Repped anyway, thanks for the look.

Last edited:
If whoever grabbed the 10 is planning to resell rather than wear, please PM me. Sitting on a 9.5 that is a bit too small and looking for a 10. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom