ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol here on the interstate and more up north theres whole stores dedicated to selling cheese. Close to where I live there is Mars cheese castle lol. ***** really shaped like 1 too lol
haha no joke on that one, you ever pop into the Nike store at the outlet over there? Its been years since I've been there but was going to stop in there in a couple weeks on my way through.

Yeah, I knew it had some French to it, but I've seen that dish so many places made me start wondering.
Yeah never had whataburger or in and out heard both are good though
Most Californians will probably disagree, but Texans will fiercely support the following.

Whataburger >>>>>>>> In and Out.

Don't get me wrong, In and Out is fresh and delicious, but I just prefer the W much more. Even the ketchup is amazing. Try spicy ketchup if you ever get the chance.
nthat.gif

Yeah never had whataburger or in and out heard both are good though
Was in LA a couple months ago, and walked to the In and Out by the airport, it was ok, nothing special. Prices were decent though, compared to 5 Guys where you basically have to sign over your car title to get a burger and fries.

Funny how we are talking about food since no new boost other than SB dropping...  LOL

Don't forget if you eat at Chick-fila, you're also supporting bigotry and generally have bad taste in life...but that's just my opinion 

Too bad Nyc doesn't have any of the places you guys are mentioning, but Shake Shack is good for me 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Too bad Nyc doesn't have any of the places you guys are mentioning, but Shake Shack is good for me 
tongue.gif

They have Chick Fila now. All  hail their sweet tea and chicken.

Need to make a trip North to LA to try SS. Heard good stuff about it. Or I'll try it when I go home to FL. Whatever come first.

Last edited:
haha no joke on that one, you ever pop into the Nike store at the outlet over there? Its been years since I've been there but was going to stop in there in a couple weeks on my way through.

Yeah was just there last night actually lol. They didnt really have anything though. Adidas store didnt either. Where do you live?

They have Chick Fila now. All  hail their sweet tea and chicken.

Need to make a trip North to LA to try SS. Heard good stuff about it. Or I'll try it when I go home to FL. Whatever come first.
Dam never knew, gotta go sometime. It feels just like when I didn't know there was a Steak & Shake.

What I truly miss about L.A. is the chili cheese fries from Tams, specifically the Norwalk and Paramount locations. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom