ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that random size 10 Creams from amazon still have no movement at all, and my card hasnt even had a pending charge placed on it. Im starting to doubt it wasnt real. Im just happy i've already got 1 pair.

Last edited:
I think people need to accept that gradient is the direction of UB going forward.  Their PR copy specifically said the new design an improvement based on a different knitting process that is supposed to provide better support (they felt the same to me), not just a new look that they're trying.  Not that we will never see an OG knit release again, especially with collabs, but pretty much everything in the pipeline that's been leaked is gradient.  The more pics that come out of the 2016 lineup only continues to support that.  
mean.gif

I hate the fact that they're going so hard for the gradient pattern right now. I just hope the numbers of sold shoes will indicate to them that people prefer the og pattern much more. I have 6 UBs, one with the gradient pattern, and they're not more comfy or stable from what I can feel and they don't look half as good either. Sad direction they're taking.

For some reason, I can't check out on Aspecto or Matches because my card keeps getting declined. Anyone have this issue? Is it my bank being stupid/safe and using fraud protection since they're overseas?

I hate the fact that they're going so hard for the gradient pattern right now. I just hope the numbers of sold shoes will indicate to them that people prefer the og pattern much more. I have 6 UBs, one with the gradient pattern, and they're not more comfy or stable from what I can feel and they don't look half as good either. Sad direction they're taking.
Yeah, I'm with you.  I tried a gradient pair, which are supposed to be tighter on the lower part of the foot and more forgiving around the ankle.  Felt the same or even tighter on the top of my foot, so I returned them.  And as others have mentioned, the new knitting process changes the profile of the toe box area and makes the shoe look worse.  Maybe they'll rethink and bring back the OG pattern in a general release, but I'm not holding my breath.  They seem to be full steam into the gradients.

Gradients do make up the majority of the upcoming slate but I don't think they'll ever fully retire the OG pattern.

For some reason, I can't check out on Aspecto or Matches because my card keeps getting declined. Anyone have this issue? Is it my bank being stupid/safe and using fraud protection since they're overseas?

That's probly the case, do those sites take PayPal? I always try to use it w/ EU sites when possible.

Gradients do make up the majority of the upcoming slate but I don't think they'll ever fully retire the OG pattern.
I dont think so either. But I hope they release the OG pattern atleast once for like every 2 months. Atleast something to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom