ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're still making the OG knit so no need to go back to it.
I mean go back to designing new colorways with OG rather than gradient.  Obviously they have the technical capability to make either.  It just seems like every time something new comes up, there are always a bunch of comments by people complaining that they're gradients instead of OG.  Given everything we've seen lately, there's no reason to expect anything but gradients on the horizon.  Why would Adidas keep leaking gradient models while keeping it secret that they have a bunch of new designs using the OG knit?  Especially when they publicly announced that gradient is the new and improved design of UB.  Seems like wishful thinking to me.  

Last edited:
They're still making the OG knit so no need to go back to it.

I mean go back to designing new colorways with OG rather than gradient.  Obviously they have the technical capability to make either.  It just seems like every time something new comes up, there are always a bunch of comments by people complaining that they're gradients instead of OG.  Given everything we've seen lately, there's no reason to expect anything but gradients on the horizon.  Why would Adidas keep leaking gradient models while keeping it secret that they have a bunch of new designs using the OG knit?  Especially when they publicly announced that gradient is the new and improved design of UB.  Seems like wishful thinking to me.  

There are still OG knit colorways releasing though.

Rainbow LTD & triple black just to name two.

They're gonna keep releasing OG knit colorways.

hi guys

im new here in UB's thread. hoping someone can hook me up with trip white UB s77416 9.5? thanks in advance :smile:

Rainbow LTD & triple black just to name two.

They're gonna keep releasing OG knit colorways.
Yep, that's two compared to what, two dozen new gradient models (at least)?  My point was not that we will never see OG knit again, but that people need to just accept that Adidas is going with the gradient for the vast majority of releases.  Maybe we get an OG here and there, but every bit of evidence indicates that it's no longer what Adi is focused on.  

Rainbow LTD

Yep, that's two compared to what, two dozen new gradient models (at least)?  My point was not that we will never see OG knit again, but that people need to just accept that Adidas is going with the gradient for the vast majority of releases.  Maybe we get an OG here and there, but every bit of evidence indicates that it's no longer what Adi is focused on.  

But that's exactly what I said earlier & you disagreed with me

Limited OG pattern = Resellers dream. 
laugh.gif

FL has a 9 in stock, check your area they might have some, that's how I got mine. Also try womens sizing, its the same shoe.
thanks for the help man! repped.

the problem is, i live outside the states, indonesia to be exact 
happy.gif
 no FL here

But that's exactly what I said earlier & you disagreed with me
I don't think I did because I've seen the rainbows and triple blacks around here.  I'm more commenting to the folks who inevitably pop up after new pics are leaked and say they're disappointed that they're gradients instead of OG knit.  For the foreseeable future, it seems that we should just expect that and be pleasantly surprised if an OG is slipped in as something other than limited models that are hard to get.  Until I see a widespread release with 2016 production dates using the OG knit, I'm going to keep bracing for more ugly gradients.

Haha hopefully not man. Worst case just sell it off.
Yeah alot of people now are suckers for NMD so you can easily sell one.. Although its a nice shoe but its hard for me to appreciate it because I got UBs first. I felt like I downgraded.

Yeah alot of people now are suckers for NMD so you can easily sell one.. Although its a nice shoe but its hard for me to appreciate it because I got UBs first. I felt like I downgraded.
NMD is just a better looking shoe on foot.

Comfort to me isn't all that good.

I'm still a sucker for NMD's (NOW) tho.

But I'll always remember where my heart is lol (UB's)

What the hell adidas i ordered my nmds last thursday and received my pair on monday and there still isnt charges to my credit card. Im trying to pay it now so it doesnt show up on next months statement.

Left my ikea shoe tree's in my UB's for 2 days and I feel like it helped with the tightness on the upper around the top of my foot. I might still order full size up next time instead of .5 up though. I feel like mystery greys won't drop again though and I'm not paying resale for these.

Haven't really seen or held one in hand yet though. Looking forward getting one to jump on the adidas bandwagon 
laugh.gif

Left my ikea shoe tree's in my UB's for 2 days and I feel like it helped with the tightness on the upper around the top of my foot. I might still order full size up next time instead of .5 up though. I feel like mystery greys won't drop again though and I'm not paying resale for these.
This is literally the only logical use for shoe trees in UBs.

I dont see the hate with shoe trees, everyone pretty much knows its all for looks for the most part. :lol:

Does Ikea even sell em instore anymore?

Back
Top Bottom