ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

people please post your referral link after you purchase my link is done. His worked so once again give back if you ate. actually just give back period even if you have nothing to gain from it
Once again, thanks for this whole thing.  Repped you as many times as I could.

I purchased off Rawzones code as well.  So I should get an email soon with another code?   
Yes @Rawzone  should be receiving 2 codes then for $75 off since 2 people purchased off him. And when you guys post a referral link you will receive a $75 off code for people who use your link. 

so everyone keep sharing

Yes @Rawzone  should be receiving 2 codes then for $75 off since 2 people purchased off him. And when you guys post a referral link you will receive a $75 off code for people who use your link. 

so everyone keep sharing
I have no idea what you're talking about when you say a referral link.  I want to help others eat, but not clue on how.  I copped via Rawzones code.  Now how do I help others?  All I received was an order confirmation. 

I have no idea what you're talking about when you say a referral link.  I want to help others eat, but not clue on how.  I copped via Rawzones code.  Now how do I help others?  All I received was an order confirmation. 
The last page they leave you off at when you purchase a refer thing should pop up.

no wonder. i closed the page to check my email after the purchase
mean.gif
No worries.  You'll get the refer email soon too.  

Dang, luckily I still have it open, yes I see it.  75 off when you refer a friend.  How do we get the ball rolling now. 
Oh sorry I forgot how it went for me but yes the last page after you complete your purchase. Please post a screenshot so everyone knows how to refer someone.

If only coming home from vacation was always like this.  Olives came in, and the creams from that amazon link came in.

The creams I got from amazon have production date 11/15, and my other pair is 9/15.  Whats strange is in some light/pictures where they look like complete different shades.  Its probably just because the laces are different shades.  They're definitely legit, it was just interesting to see.

9/15 Pair on left, 11/15 pair on right in all pictures

Bonus pic of all my boost.

If only coming home from vacation was always like this.  Olives came in, and the creams from that amazon link came in.

The creams I got from amazon have production date 11/15, and my other pair is 9/15.  Whats strange is in some light/pictures where they look like complete different shades.  Its probably just because the laces are different shades.  They're definitely legit, it was just interesting to see.

9/15 Pair on left, 11/15 pair on right in all pictures

Bonus pic of all my boost.
Straight cook city.  Baller.

Missing out on a general release restock though... that **** really just ruined my whole day 
roll.gif
 (I'm laughing to hide the tears!!)

I have one more code first person to PM me gets it but only PM me if you forsure are buying right now and you better refer.

update PM'd my code to: @Philosophre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom