ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're still gonna sell out instantly, but will probably be the least coveted of the recent UB collabs.

Not necessarily. For me at least i will always gravitate towards neutral understated colorways. The HS is perfect in that respect. Its another shade of grey yeah, but its a charcoal UB with a leather cage and a few other subtle changes, thats what i like about them they're not too 'try hard'. I don't see why everyones comparing these to Grey Wools? Might as well compare OGs to core blacks too?

Bruh...... so you traded and got some money on top?

Not exactly. I had someone who wanted one of my pair's of creams, so we made a tentative deal on whatever I paid for my size he would cover. After negotiating with the seller, he agreed on the price and that was that.

Damn, I think I ordered the wrong size... I heard these run big though? Plus the chart didn't help. Ordered UK 7 which might be US 7.5 which is too small for my US 8.5-9 foot..  

Damn, I think I ordered the wrong size... I heard these run big though? Plus the chart didn't help. Ordered UK 7 which might be US 7.5 which is too small for my US 8.5-9 foot..  
They run big youre right its a 7.5US but you maybe maybe can get away with it cuz it runs big and there isnt an insole in them

Last edited:

I heard they run on the smaller side.  

Back
Top Bottom