ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seeing as these are 2017 samples, are you finally willing to admit adidas isn't abandoning the UB?
Pre-Meditated prediction. Not as confident as I was about it after watching the Breakfast club interview.

Let me know you're in town, Dumplings on me.

Good week
pimp.gif

Seeing as these are 2017 samples, are you finally willing to admit adidas isn't abandoning the UB?
2017? So sad. Likely I have to wait till then for a pair of "creams". I hope they release the clear cage colorway. I like the cage on the IG better but the heel cup on the others.

I highly doubt they'll settle below $300. Maybe a pair here & there but I don't see any reason to think they'd be that much cheaper than the previous recent collabs.
Well hopefully for me they can go for more so i can get a good trade out of them but highly doubt it all it has going for it is the leathee cage. Theyre dope dont get me wrong but dope for a basic colorway

If anyone is interested in the blacked out Y-3 ZG Boost, there's a place that has a FSR for about $255 shipped.  I tried to find a coupon code to knock it down further, but couldn't find anything.  Just shoot me a PM.

Sorry, price is if you're in US since VAT gets deducted.

Last edited:
Core blacks still processing from FNL after 3 days. :smh: and all there customer service can tell me is they are working on getting them onto me it's a automated processing system.

Looks like PD Select has men's white gradients up to 10.5.  Didn't complete the process but looks like retail shipped once VAT is deducted.

Well hopefully for me they can go for more so i can get a good trade out of them but highly doubt it all it has going for it is the leathee cage. Theyre dope dont get me wrong but dope for a basic colorway
I don't think they'll be that attractive of trade bait except to other boost fanatics and the cw is pretty plain. I've got extra solebox and theyre not getting great offers from general public.

does anyone know if the HS website will be doing international shipping, I feel like their website might be the best bet stock level wise

Back
Top Bottom