ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn a lot of y'all ate. I'm happy to have a pair but could use more
laugh.gif
Yup I got me a back up pair in.  Which makes it nice, I can turn my current creams in to beaters. 
laugh.gif

I just got off the phone with CS and she said that the in store orders from the IL store got overbooked because an error in their system or something

Even the cashier was like, wow, never seen that color.  I was like wtf you live in a rock, these are the GOAT boost. 

But they had them in store?  My Champs dont carry any kind of boost, so they placed the order.  Not getting my hopes too high. 
If your pair is from the IL store then already confirmed they oversold so it's looking bleak 

Where all the dudes who were adamant the Chalks wouldn't be restocking while the select few of us kept saying they would?
i remember at least one clown practically swearing they wouldnt as if he was trying to feel good about having them

pretty obvious they would

Last edited:

But they had them in store?  My Champs dont carry any kind of boost, so they placed the order.  Not getting my hopes too high. 
Yeah i was totally suprised. They dont get that many drops tbh. I walked in at 1130 and I was the first one to ask about em. Then told all the homies around town and they cleaned out fast haha. 

Good luck! hope yours come thu

For all the people in Houston

Are none of the malls restocking the creams?? Seeing people say no restocks or instore order but no one going into the stores to confirm

At school right now so theres no way for me to check

If your pair is from the IL store then already confirmed they oversold so it's looking bleak 
How would you know what store they're ordering from?  I figured they would pick them from a distribution center.  Man hope I'm right or it's looking bleak. 

I called my champs as well and they said they didn't have any ultra boost. Actually headed there now to see for myself

For all the people in Houston

Are none of the malls restocking the creams?? Seeing people say no restocks or instore order but no one going into the stores to confirm

At school right now so theres no way for me to check
Nope, none so far

Yeah i was totally suprised. They dont get that many drops tbh. I walked in at 1130 and I was the first one to ask about em. Then told all the homies around town and they cleaned out fast haha. 

Good luck! hope yours come thu
That's boss homie
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom