ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adidas taking me to UB ST page when I search for AQ5559 WTF 
roll.gif
It is the closest sku at AQ5557. The URL for Creams if they show up on ADC will likely be: http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-ltd/AQ5559.html

Last edited:
Roosevelt Field Mall is sold out... in other news... has anyone actually gotten a email confirmation yet?? I placed 3 different in-store orders and still haven't gotten anything.

I just called customer service and she said my 2 pair should be shipping out no later than today from a NC store - Im in Vegas :smile: Fingers crossed!

Man, big ups to you two for dropping that info. But you guys couldn't have waited until the weekend to drop that info? So many of us are at work watching folks eat left and right. And people ordering multiple pairs just makes it even worse lol.

Haha I'm at work also while everybody iseating. It's whatever though. I'm still contemplating if I should make the trip to Champs after work since they'really probably annoyed as funk now regarding people trying to order them.

I don't trust ADC CS reps for a split second and they most likely won't announce the restock on twitter, if they do it'll be OOS before adidas running tweets. That's always the stock response from ADC CS reps, "follow us on twitter to stay up to date".

Regardless, the ADC restock won't be today haha.

Just called they said processing still. 

Crossing my fingers. 
They were able to call the store my local Champs ordered it from. Maybe you can call again and ask that info so you can call that store to see if they at least acknowledged your order.

Sorry, I'm the type of person to harass those people...I seriously do not trust anyone that works at those stores.

All the annoyed champs employee can only blame their twitter for hinting the creams back on april fools 
roll.gif

The girl I called earlier said this restock has been a pain in the a**. Been fielding calls all morning.

I don't trust ADC CS reps for a split second and they most likely won't announce the restock on twitter, if they do it'll be OOS before adidas running tweets. That's always the stock response from ADC CS reps, "follow us on twitter to stay up to date".

Regardless, the ADC restock won't be today haha.
It will restock at 130am PDT 
roll.gif

The girl I called earlier said this restock has been a pain in the a**. Been fielding calls all morning.
Make their moneys worth instead of standing around on a mid day during the week...  If it wasnt for today, they probably be folding clothes or acting like they are busy... LOL

Back
Top Bottom