ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was planning on trying on all my pairs tomorrow with sizing opinion of each soon to follow. I am OCD about having the proper fit and this question has been bugging me from the get go.
This issue of fitment wouldn't be a cause for concern for people with only one or two UBs. But since this is NT, everyone has like 15 pairs by now. 

I've posted before that like with everything there is a certain tolerance you can have. Not every UB with the same size is going to be identical in fit.

You might placebo effect yourself on certain pairs due to here say on here. Most of my pairs fit identical if you blindfolded me. 

If you wanna get real technical, all the CWs you try, unlace them so it takes out the variable of one pair being laced tighter than the other.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And on the topic of fit, don't these shoes fit snug regardless of your size? You can size up or go TTS, they're still gonna wrap your feet like a sock. I know I definitely can't just slide them on without the use of my hands. They fit snug, but I still have a bit of space the toe box. 

Last edited:
This issue of fitment wouldn't be a cause for concern for people with only one or two UBs. But since this is NT, everyone has like 15 pairs by now. 

I've posted before that like with everything there is a certain tolerance you can have. Not every UB with the same size is going to be identical in fit.

You might placebo effect yourself on certain pairs due to here say on here. Most of my pairs fit identical if you blindfolded me. 

If you wanna get real technical, all the CWs you try, unlace them so it takes out the variable of one pair being laced tighter than the other.

I totally agree that each UB has the potential to fit differently, as do a few of the models that have already been released. I also realize that a placebo effect is very real, especially with so much information the community provides - right or wrong. However, it's important to get a general idea of sizing recommendations so that when copping a pair you don't have to just deal with whatever size you purchased - as a lot do. Problem is, with different production dates, even the same model shoe could fit entirely different. In any case, I plan to take a few measurements of my foot, both length and width, and reassess all my UB's. Like I said.., OCD.

I totally agree that each UB has the potential to fit differently, as do a few of the models that have already been released. I also realize that a placebo effect is very real, especially with so much information the community provides - right or wrong. However, it's important to get a general idea of sizing recommendations so that when copping a pair you don't have to just deal with whatever size you purchased - as a lot do. Problem is, with different production dates, even the same model shoe could fit entirely different. In any case, I plan to take a few measurements of my foot, both length and width, and reassess all my UB's. Like I said.., OCD.
Repped. appreciate you taking the time to do that and provide that content for us. I've pretty much stay the same size on all my UBs, never felt I had to size up/down from it. Maybe I would think twice if you notice something different.

its crazy bc I just got back from a party and had the sivas tab open and saw some sizes still available

I mean they were gone in a second but thats the closest I got to copping the Highsnobs all weekend lol

1. SNS
2. SB
3. HB
4. WW
5. Creams  
6. HS 
7. Greywools 
8. OG
9. Whites 

Still looking for a pair of creams and a pair of solar reds .

Doubled on the SNS so good :nthat:

Your list is exactly mine: the SNS is such an awesome execution. There's no UB i am wearing more often. The SB's sockliner is sooo comfy, feels like an NMD PK with (obviously) an ultra boost sole.

I have 3 $75 off codes for Matches. I'm about to go to bed, but if anyone wants feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll shoot them your way later this afternoon when I wake up. First come first serve.

If someone could throw me an oop on some size 8.5-9 creams that would be dope. Still out here getting denied on eBay when I offer 280 through invoice smh.

I have 3 $75 off codes for Matches. I'm about to go to bed, but if anyone wants feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll shoot them your way later this afternoon when I wake up. First come first serve.

If someone could throw me an oop on some size 8.5-9 creams that would be dope. Still out here getting denied on eBay when I offer 280 through invoice smh.

Sent you a PM.

Just to be transparent on this.

Yes plz and PM'd also

I'll make sure to try and keep the discount train going!

Last edited:
Been waiting 2 months for triple blacks. Hopefully they're not impossible to get. If not, I might need an oop from one of yall.

All I ever wanted was Off Whites (creams) & triple blacks, but SNS > all

1. SB

2. HB

3. SNS

4. WW (WOMEN'S)

5. CREAM

6. 3M

7. GREY WOOL

8. OG

9. BLACK WOOL

10. HS

Favorites (whether or not I own them).  My rotation bears no resemblance to that list, in part because I don't own all of those, and in part because I am trying to keep some of the ones I do own in excellent condition.

ROTATION

1. NAVY

2. OG

3. CREAM

4. 3M

5. GREY WOOL

Last edited:
I like both of those, but I am a sucker for black, white and grey kicks.  SO, needless to say, the UB is feeding my thirst.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm at a lost for words on this, but Congrats.  SBs for $580 is a deal:x :frown: damn that resell value.

I understand though, it's all about peace of mind.
They got you covered
View media item 1981506
holy cow when are these coming out? 2017?! tooooo much heat [emoji]128293[/emoji] plz release faster lol. Loving those chocolate Cage UB

Sent out PMs about Matches. Hopefully everyone who orders can keep it going and shares with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom