ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some resellers are funny like that.  Check this out.  I had a ebay reseller tell me that he wouldn't give me a 10% discount if went through paypal directly.  Dude said that the 10% he has to pay ebay isn't until next month, so he called the ebay fees an "interest free loan"  :smh:
that was me, I told you 280 but you were Cheap over $10. Sold it to another nter for 270 meetup and had a dude who wanted to give me $300 so it is what it is.

I know a bunch of people here didn´t like the solebox  before it released , but having worn them quite a bit, I have to say that imo  they are the collab  with most attention to detail and quality materials. 

So easy to wear with anything with just a hint of color combined the suede heelcap and tongue. 

Son Kept Trying To Explain Me About That 10% Fee And I Was Like cool, Give Me The 270 Plus 10 Shipping. I felt it was a nter when he was that adamant about the $10
laugh.gif

Got cool dudes on here but also some cheapskates
I've always felt that buyers wanting a lower price should make an offer higher than the "10% off auction price." i.e. BIN $300, offer me $280 or more. Otherwise, where's the incentive to cut eBay out? If you're offering $270, it'd be a wash for the seller, so what's the point? I understand where @alp  is coming from. 

I've always felt that buyers wanting a lower price should make an offer higher than the "10% off auction price." i.e. BIN $300, offer me $280 or more. Otherwise, where's the incentive to cut eBay out? If you're offering $270, it'd be a wash for the seller, so what's the point? I understand where @alp
 is coming from. 
yea exactly, meet in the middle. If you wanna save I gotta save too. Now if it's something I know won't move that's different but creams are flying at 280.

Son Kept Trying To Explain Me About That 10% Fee And I Was Like cool, Give Me The 270 Plus 10 Shipping. I felt it was a nter when he was that adamant about the $10 :lol:
Got cool dudes on here but also some cheapskates

lol begging for $10 off and calling people cheapskates

I've always felt that buyers wanting a lower price should make an offer higher than the "10% off auction price." i.e. BIN $300, offer me $280 or more. Otherwise, where's the incentive to cut eBay out? If you're offering $270, it'd be a wash for the seller, so what's the point? I understand where @alp  is coming from. 
Agreed. 

any buyer or seller willing to scratch a potential sale over $10 is losing. split the difference and call it a day

seller: are you really gonna be petty over 10 bucks? you pay 200 for a shoe and you have an offer for 275 in hand...are you really gonna hold out for 280?

buyer: price was 300, you got it down to 280 and you're willing to blow the deal because you wanna spend 270?

275...done deal.

Last edited:
any buyer or seller willing to scratch a potential sale over $10 is losing. split the difference and call it a day
The point is not the $10, but the percentage. Offer me 20% under the BIN price and it's a win/win for both parties. 

The point is not the $10, but the percentage. Offer me 20% under the BIN price and it's a win/win for both parties. 

i get that. but in the case mentioned above, the difference between deal and no deal was 10 bucks

i get that. but in the case mentioned above, the difference between deal and no deal was 10 bucks
Yeah but some buyers set a ceiling. For example the shoe is 200 but he is willing to spend up to 350. Anything above 350 even if its just 5 they will refuse to pay.

Anything overthe $300 mark, $10 is null and void and aint too different. Most sellers will take $10 off their BIN no prob. Stuff under that, well it may "mean more". My PB's were $750 but gave the dude $769 cause 1. We didnt have change 2. $750 IMO was a "good price" since most pairs were going for over $800+. If I can afford to shell out $750 for some kicks, $10 aint ****. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom