ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah but some buyers set a ceiling. For example the shoe is 200 but he is willing to spend up to 350. Anything above 350 even if its just 5 they will refuse to pay.

i agree and thats a good principle when it comes to paying aftermarket prices.

sellers act like bargaining will hurt them sometimes. its ridiculous. you paid 200 shipped, but you hold out for top dollar and turn down 270 in hopes of getting 280? in this case, old boy was right to do so because he had other offers in had. its all about leverage. if buyer and seller can come to a point where the deal in +/- 10 bucks or 20 bucks...meet in the middle and make the deal.

Your list is exactly mine: the SNS is such an awesome execution. There's no UB i am wearing more often. The SB's sockliner is sooo comfy, feels like an NMD PK with (obviously) an ultra boost sole.

What size? Let mine go now I'm regretting it

Son Kept Trying To Explain Me About That 10% Fee And I Was Like cool, Give Me The 270 Plus 10 Shipping. I felt it was a nter when he was that adamant about the $10 :lol:
Got cool dudes on here but also some cheapskates

Hahaha yeah negotiating is what I was doing man. The interest free loan comment is what im dying at not the 10 bucks [emoji]128514[/emoji] Do you though.

triple blacks less than a week away? That creeped up.

Everything is difficult to cop these days. These will be no different, but worst the usual.

i agree and thats a good principle when it comes to paying aftermarket prices.

sellers act like bargaining will hurt them sometimes. its ridiculous. you paid 200 shipped, but you hold out for top dollar and turn down 270 in hopes of getting 280? in this case, old boy was right to do so because he had other offers in had. its all about leverage. if buyer and seller can come to a point where the deal in +/- 10 bucks or 20 bucks...meet in the middle and make the deal.
Agree with you. I guess its matter of who wants it more.

people are so dumb with money

remember that thread in General when the dude wanted to save Paypal fees on a pair of Nike Yeezy's and the dude ripped him off because he gifted him the payment :lol:

like you are dropping $2000 on sneakers and you are trying to save $80 :smh:

people are so dumb with money

remember that thread in General when the dude wanted to save Paypal fees on a pair of Nike Yeezy's and the dude ripped him off because he gifted him the payment :lol:

like you are dropping $2000 on sneakers and you are trying to save $80 :smh:

i'd rather send extra to cover the fees rather than gift. i would never gift for a purchase.

i remember i struck a deal with a member on here that demanded to be gifted. i told him i'd add the cost of the gift fees on to the cost and he declined. :smh:

FOH

Hahaha yeah negotiating is what I was doing man. The interest free loan comment is what im dying at not the 10 bucks [emoji]128514[/emoji] Do you though.
yea I ain't mad at it but posting about it on here like I can't read is a little funny style. And it does seem funny but if I sell 10 pairs at 300 each on ebay compared to 270 a pop, I'll have that extra $30×10 for a month and a half before ebay charges my account, which is almost two extra pairs I can flip of anything courtesy of ebay

yea I ain't mad at it but posting about it on here like I can't read is a little funny style. And it does seem funny but if I sell 10 pairs at 300 each on ebay compared to 270 a pop, I'll have that extra $30×10 for a month and a half before ebay charges my account, which is almost two extra pairs I can flip of anything courtesy of ebay
In the end it worked out for both of us.   You got yours, I got mines via trade. 

I know a bunch of people here didn´t like the solebox before it released , but having worn them quite a bit, I have to say that imo they are the collab  with most attention to detail and quality materials. 
So easy to wear with anything with just a hint of color combined the suede heelcap and tongue. 
agreed. For some reason the rip stop on the back upper was a super attractive detail for me....but I don't even wear joggers so it's barely seen hahaha

gifting isnt safe for either party. chargebacks happen all the time. thats why u shouldnt accept gift or receive it. even between friends or family (there are countless stories). people always chargeback. not worth the risk.

Didnt someone say you can generate the referal program by just buying a pair of sock then do the referal?

oh ok that's good. What did you trade?
Had a size 10. So my thing was to get the 12s as cheap as possible so I could sell the 10s as low as possible to @VChong   Then the next day I found a trading partner for 11.5 to 10.  But he backed out and miraculously Jpac had my 12 and he wanted the 10, done deal.   I already have a pair of creams, just needed that backup pair to beat these to death. 

This might have been asked already, but does anyone know how these new HS UBs fit? I found a deal on a 10.5 but I normally wear a 10 in UB. Don't want to reach if they'll be too large

Last edited:
This might have been asked already, but does anyone know how these new HS UBs fit? I found a deal on a 10.5 but I normally wear a 10 in UB. Don't want to get reach if they'll be too large

Just like all the other knits ( whites, creams, wool greys). Go TTS and you will be good to go.

I cant even explain how happy i am for triple blacks, hopefully its an easy drop esp on a friday

Aye if anybody else is looking to pass a code, I'll gladly take it too.

In need of some Y3s after this UB drought

Back
Top Bottom