ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I missed the reason why creme so popular. Sis a celebrity wear them? Or someone from the internet said they were cool and limited? I'm whatever about them.

I missed the reason why creme so popular. Sis a celebrity wear them? Or someone from the internet said they were cool and limited? I'm whatever about them.

Atleast you don't have to go through all this BS to get a pair when you don't like them :lol:

I love them personally but I think they're overhyped to death.

I've missed out on all the white restocks but lucked out and my mom found chalks in 8 and 9.5 in Puerto Rico. Need to find a size 9 tho.

I can't really knock @alp though. I've had a fallout over $10 too when selling a pair of jays. I was selling them for $300 and the guy asked what would be the lowest I would take right now for them so I told him $260. He then offered me $250 and I declined. He then continued to question me asking is it really that serious for $10? Well yea if I just brought the price down $40 and you're complaining about $10 then I'd rather not deal with someone like you lol. 
Alright, lets set the record straight.  I did not once complain on here about the difference of price.   If some of you go back and  actually read what I wrote you'll know,but I'll quote it for you below.  The "interest free loan" was what I thought was funny as hell, even made a lil joke about with Alp at the time.  So I'm sure he knew it sounded funny too.  
 Some resellers are funny like that.  Check this out.  I had a ebay reseller tell me that he wouldn't give me a 10% discount if went through paypal directly.  Dude said that the 10% he has to pay ebay isn't until next month, so he called the ebay fees an "interest free loan" 
mean.gif
Now to the folks saying 10 bucks this, 10 bucks that.   And saying that sellers are doing buyers a favor by going through Paypal.  Stop it.   If a seller wants 300 shipped through ebay, and someone offers 270 through paypal.  It's the exact same thing for the seller.  Sure the buyer gets a slight discount, however the seller gets ALL of his asking price too.   The seller is not getting shortchanged at all!  I know some of you are about that resell life and thats fine and your point of view on this may be skewed.  But also see where I'm coming.  If I make an offer to get the seller all of his asking price through a different medium, be it through paypal, in person etc.  And he still ups the price after that, I take that as nickle and diming me...thats the flip side.   So if a deal wasn't done it could be because I was "cheap" with this particular deal, or the seller was a bit "greedy"   At then of the day, I welcome you folks to my home for dinner, then I'll hand over the notes to my mortgages, then you can call me cheap. 
wink.gif

Alright, lets set the record straight.  I did not once complain on here about the difference of price.   If some of you go back and  actually read what I wrote you'll know,but I'll quote it for you below.  The "interest free loan" was what I thought was funny as hell, even made a lil joke about with Alp at the time.  So I'm sure he knew it sounded funny too.  
Oh no I'm not knocking you, I understand where both of you are coming from. 
You wanna oop me that 9.5 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I think matches stopped sending referral links out a while back.

Did the matches referral program end for new sign ups? I know that matches and far fetch use the same back end service for their programs, I can find the page to sign up on far fetch but nothing on matches. How do I refer a friend to matches?

http://www.farfetch.com/uk/refer-a-friend

If the bird is cooked, since I missed all the codes being handed out on here, please hit me up if you have any spare matches codes.

If a seller wants 300 shipped through ebay, and someone offers 270 through paypal.  It's the exact same thing for the seller.  Sure the buyer gets a slight discount, however the seller gets ALL of his asking price too.   The seller is not getting shortchanged at all! 

It's not the exact same thing. The seller takes the risk of getting banned because selling outside of ebay is prohibited. Plus, the seller also loses his feedback which is important if you are a seller on ebay. If the seller agrees to sell outside of ebay, he should net more than when the item sells on ebay. Otherwise, seller would just do the transaction on ebay.

For slow moving shoes, then that's a different story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom