ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First use of black boost at a time when the hype only continues to skyrocket.  Guessing this will be anything but an easy drop.

Few earlier said its a LTD drop so gives you a chance, not like it will be crazy limited like collabs and more spots should have them just do that hw

Should I bite the bullet and just get the ZG boost before they are gone? I feel like these codes are like seeing Big foot 
frown.gif

Had a size 10. So my thing was to get the 12s as cheap as possible so I could sell the 10s as low as possible to @VChong
  Then the next day I found a trading partner for 11.5 to 10.  But he backed out and miraculously Jpac had my 12 and he wanted the 10, done deal.   I already have a pair of creams, just needed that backup pair to beat these to death. 
worked out for both of us then :lol:

Few earlier said its a LTD drop so gives you a chance, not like it will be crazy limited like collabs and more spots should have them just do that hw
If MG or 3M style of release we'll be fine but if its Creams then it will be hard.

No matter what thread you visit..there will always be resell talk associate with alp alp lol and some sort of drama..no hate bro..do your thing...
just cheap dudes out there...

If you don't sell and only buy, you might might not understand the train if thought of a seller.

Here is a situation of why short change oneself $10 when there are plenty of other buyers? I would just ignore the hagglers since there are people willing to pay.

Posting it here to win support, to make oneself feel like they are in the right and the other person is being cheap sounds petty also.

Just Westfield SF and Contra Costa area. There coulda been more stores but those went to employees. Not sure if you read my posts when I copped at Westfield SF but it's difficult to cop since there are conflicting info employees at different stores are giving.

Nah I didn't see it, damn I stay missing out on in store drops. I wonder if they'll get more or if other champs will get them

I can't really knock @alp though. I've had a fallout over $10 too when selling a pair of jays. I was selling them for $300 and the guy asked what would be the lowest I would take right now for them so I told him $260. He then offered me $250 and I declined. He then continued to question me asking is it really that serious for $10? Well yea if I just brought the price down $40 and you're complaining about $10 then I'd rather not deal with someone like you lol. 

I can't really knock @alp though. I've had a fallout over $10 too when selling a pair of jays. I was selling them for $300 and the guy asked what would be the lowest I would take right now for them so I told him $260. He then offered me $250 and I declined. He then continued to question me asking is it really that serious for $10? Well yea if I just brought the price down $40 and you're complaining about $10 then I'd rather not deal with someone like you lol. 
I wouldn't sell it to him either...

You sell for retail or even less and they still try to get a better price *****

Last edited:
if we agree on a price and u then ask for a lower price I'm gonna straight up disrespect u, and then ignore every message after that

Def in for the triple blacks. Whats the release date? I didnt buy core blacks because i was expecting these down the line

Back
Top Bottom