ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So.... I got a $25 coupon from farfetch for them not sending my replacement laces. Soooo who wants to trade their replacement white y3 zg laces for it??

So.... I got a $25 coupon from farfetch for them not sending my replacement laces. Soooo who wants to trade their replacement white y3 zg laces for it??
???

Aren't they just regular white laces?

Just go buy a pair for $2 and keep the coupon

nerd.gif

The one in front of Macy's closed? What? Why?

No idea. I would have thought the HOH would have closed out of the two of them.

The one in times sq on broadway closed too. That was my go to for all the quickstrikes because they always had stuff in stock and let you use bday coupons on anything.

I think FTL is opening a new flagship around 40th.

Nah.. would use the HS for trade bait later down the road.
That was my goal initially to hold the extra pair of hs ubs incase i miss out on the nmds dropping next month. But i think shadows would get me a better trade down the line.

???

Aren't they just regular white laces?

Just go buy a pair for $2 and keep the coupon

Lol I know its goofy but I probably wont use it by july and I want the y3 ones to put into my blacks. Theyre not a true bright white like the ones at the store

Last edited:
Think it might be the Vaders.  Could be wrong.

The original pic leads me to believe they're not customs.

Last edited:

I think they're customs cause the letters "boost" ain't blacked out and it has the same lace tips as the core
I also think the triple blacks are not two toned uppers. Instead are just single color. What throws me here though is that these have continental sole and core blacks do not right?

If I remember correctly the knit on the TB's upper is almost Wood Wood-level black. Those in the pics above seem to have the two tone style of the Core Black.Edit: I just noticed the continental sole.

Last edited:
Flagship FTL on 34th closed so I went to 34th HOH because I guess it's the default flagship for now.

They got creams in sz 12. I just picked up the 11.5, but maybe y'all can ask if they have more.

Didn't even realize it was closed until I read this. Store is pitch black.

Just came from HOH as well and looks like only size 12, I asked if they had more.

Back
Top Bottom