ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found a guy locally selling these for $220 DS with receipt. Is that a good deal? hopefully bargain down to $200

Are these called silver? or grey ?

style code s77517

non continental are UB's 1.0

they added the continental and that made it a 1.1 that fit slightly different

there is a definite old and new model 
I don't think this is accurate. The rubber on the bottom of the shoe was all that changed in the continental versions. The uppers are roughly the same though there may be a margin of difference from shoe to shoe even of the same model due to manufacturing.

Someone offered me their ds og shadow jordan 1's for my ds highsnobs. Would you do it?

i have an extra pair of hs

Someone offered me their ds og shadow jordan 1's for my ds highsnobs. Would you do it?

i have an extra pair of hs

Since you have an extra pair, I'd do it. Not so much that I like the 1's more, far from it actually. But people's love for them will hold. And thus you'll have more options in the future.

hey guys, if I wear an 8.5 in the core blacks/wool greys/triple whites, should I look for an 8 in the creams? thanks

hey guys, if I wear an 8.5 in the core blacks/wool greys/triple whites, should I look for an 8 in the creams? thanks

I stayed my same UB size and they fit fine, I also have my TTS and they feel fine as well. If you are payinng resale then go for whatevers cheaper.

Flagship FTL on 34th closed so I went to 34th HOH because I guess it's the default flagship for now.

They got creams in sz 12. I just picked up the 11.5, but maybe y'all can ask if they have more.

Back
Top Bottom