ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wool greys in a 12 available anywhere?   I see them on the Foot Action site, but cant find a store anywhere that has them in stock.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if it isn't please re-direct me.

I'll be going to Portland in a couple of weeks, what do you think the chances of finding Ultra Boosts at their Adidas Employee Store?

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if it isn't please re-direct me.

I'll be going to Portland in a couple of weeks, what do you think the chances of finding Ultra Boosts at their Adidas Employee Store?
they'll have gradients and other non popular colorways. doubt they have core blacks or anything like that.

It will be hit or miss, depending on what they happen to get during that week.  You'll see plenty of ZGs and other boosts, but UBs (if they have any) will most likely be unpopular colors.  

When I went there all they had were solar yellow / solar red. I think they have the clear greens there now. All for 50% so $90 boosts. Can't really beat that even if it's not the CW you are looking for.

LOL.  Second person to reply that. 

I didn't 
frown.gif
, but I got a 13 to try since everyone says they run big.  Figured it's with a shot.  If they're too small, I'll offload them to someone here retail + shipping.

Repped for asking about my size 14 struggle.  Still looking..
I'll take it if it doesn't fit you.

They won't have any ultra boosts. Not even gradients.

they'll have gradients and other non popular colorways. doubt they have core blacks or anything like that.

About a month ago, yellows, orange and green/blue waves could be had. No idea what the shelves are looking like today though.

anybody know where i could find a size 9.5 or 10 of the metallic grey i believe it is wool ultra boost for close to retail? really love the color way and want a pair. any help would be great thanks =)

Back
Top Bottom