ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Customs remind me of dudes pimping out their honda civcs with spoilers / body kits etc. Kinda corny.
It's funny, I actually feel like that about the official, Gold and Chrome heel cupped ones that are about to come out. 

I mean, as far as this one though, considering the base colorway they used, not even mad.  Maybe if they did it to one of the more popular ones?

Last edited:

It's funny, I actually feel like that about the official, Gold and Chromed heel cupped ones that are about to come out. 

I mean, as far as this one though, considering the base colorway they used, not even mad.  Maybe if they did it to one of the more popular ones?
At this point with all the customs, this just screams UBs to be a Mi Adidas. Then these customs wouldn't look as janky...and everyone will eat.

Pickups of the day! Picked up my Creams from the Post Office and copped the rest from the Adidas clearance tent sale by my house! Great day so far..
pimp.gif

Really? I think they look damn good

Yea, Ive never really been a fan of custom sneakers - call me a sneaker purist :D

I also wonder how their feet/socks look after they wear those things. In my limited experience, if it isn't factory dyed, chances are its gonna bleed into everything. I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom