ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the person that got their order have the same CW and shoe size as @pg62?

Then obviously if that person ordered later had a different size and/or CW, it would be fulfilled if ordered first and if available when that person pressed submit order.
so explain how someone an HOUR later can order all 3 colorways in a common size and still have it shipped? If HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS are placing the order (there weren't even hundreds of thousands of Uncaged UB's on ADC anyway), how can sizes and cw's still be available an hour later? Is pg62 size so rare that there was only 5 pairs in the ADC inventory that they couldn't fulfill it because someone checked out seconds before he did? 

My Uncaged pairs just came in, nice shoe but on feet just not for me. I'll probably be returning them 
mean.gif

Last edited:

so explain how someone an HOUR later can order all 3 colorways in a common size and still have it shipped? If HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS are placing the order (there weren't even hundreds of thousands of Uncaged UB's on ADC anyway), how can sizes and cw's still be available an hour later? Is pg62 size so rare that there was only 5 pairs in the ADC inventory that they couldn't fulfill it because someone checked out seconds before he did? 
We crash their servers due to all these people trying to order. Automated inventory set at a number hits '0' but they have more in stock.

ADC reallocates inventory then restocks.

The continental outsoles are much more durable than the og outsoles without a doubt.

But as far as overall performance is concerned there really isn't much difference. Difference in grip is negligible.

The og outsole is actually slightly more comfortable than the conti outsole because it's softer. Conti outsole gives the shoe a slightly stiffer feel, only very slightly though.

I'm waiting for a wool grey look alike type with conti soles for 2017 [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I refuse to pay 250 and up for wool grey's with og soles

We crash their servers due to all these people trying to order. Automated inventory set at a number hits '0' but they have more in stock.

ADC reallocates inventory then restocks.
so if they restocked, then how come they couldn't fulfill an order from an hour ago? See how you're contradicting your own theory, "order in which they are received"

I can see common sense is not in your nature whatsoever 

Last edited:

so if they restocked, then how come they couldn't fulfill an order from an hour ago?

I can see common sense is not in your nature whatsoever 
lol they don't put orders that aren't fulfilled but we can now in a pile for later, that'd be inefficient.

If the dude who is packing up doesn't see them in stock at that moment in time, that person cancels it.

1. majority of the bots weren't even buying up multiple pairs of these because theres no resale value (inventory numbers could have indicated that.)

2. servers were not crashed on the uncaged UB release. Not a single person in here that said "that was a hard cop"

3. they weren't even sold out until a while later

4. adc knows their inventory numbers, if they're fulfilling orders in which they are received and pg62 ordered early and got cancelled, then all future orders with his size should be cancelled as well. UNLESS they are fulfilling orders at random, and bad luck has it, pg62's order was fulfilled last and his size ran out. Which is the most plausible case and a fact that every one of us ADC customers knew.

And damn. Speaking of sweatshop uk. Was just deleting some old emails and found these. Seems like it was years ago..

I got somethin special on the way, if all goes well, I should have something pretty cool to show y'all next week.

1. majority of the bots weren't even buying up multiple pairs of these because theres no resale value (inventory numbers could have indicated that.)

2. servers were not crashed on the uncaged UB release. Not a single person in here that said "that was a hard cop"

3. they weren't even sold out until a while later

4. adc knows their inventory numbers, if they're fulfilling orders in which they are received and pg62 ordered early and got cancelled, then all future orders with his size should be cancelled as well. UNLESS they are fulfilling orders at random, and bad luck has it, pg62's order was fulfilled last and his size ran out. Which is the most plausible case and a fact that every one of us ADC customers knew.
1) Bots were mostly in play as they were with footsites. No one knew resale value until people started finding out they were sitting

2) Cannot speak on server crashing but inventory count cannot keep up with orders places hence cancellations. Not a single person in here said it was a hard cop sure, but there are a few in here and not on NT that def didnt cop

3) they sold out later once ADC inventory count caught up and put up sold out sign. Once inventory reallocated, open up the flood gates again.

4) true ADC knows their inventory and most likely knows how their website performs under that much stress. They don't put all their stock out at once otherwise it would be an even more pain to sort out all the orders.

Saying orders are at random would mean everyone's orders just float in a DB until they are prepared to fulfill. Then they just start picking and choosing from wherever they please to fulfill orders.

plus doesn't ADC keep a certain amount of stock for Returns and whatnot?

I assumed they sold X amount but always keep a backup X amount for that reason.

Man, Just got my Order from Hanon delivered

I order a size 12.5 for my boy in the Red Uncaged!

These bums sent me a 7 1/2 in Grey???

He's gonna be Hot after I tell him! Smh

View media item 2093003

If your name is D.Sutton Hanon sent me your order! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I know who that is fam.. he has your order. You on twitter? I can connect yall :smokin

PM Me if you need to..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom