ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So far not feeling this 2017 pattern. OGs, gradients and cornrows 
roll.gif
 we'll see what other colors release though but right now I am glad I copped so many 1.0s

On the topic of ADC randomness, I'll never forget carting TD 350s as soon as they went live, giving up after 30min (had to leave somewhere that Sat), coming back to the (unrefreshed) checkout page on my phone a solid 3hrs later, and completing the order. You wanna talk about disbelief, until they were at my door 4 days later...

Could have been a serendipitous cancellation/restock at just the right moment for all I know. But that incident can't help but give credence to the notion of randomness when I'm on their site, (although now they can yank OOS items from your cart), after that.

*(aside from captchas) this was also when Yeezy drops were handled in a similar fashion to a UB or NMD release. (No queue page, rather)

Neither here nor there, not really arguing with anyone, and at best, quasi-UB related. Just well aware that ADC stays throwing curveballs even now. (Which sucks that some of y'all got hit with a cancel, could be me next time.)

Yea maybe it's a floor model or someone pull the continental tag off when trying on shoe [emoji]128556[/emoji]
Oh well I'm glad you guys did a legit check on my pair and that I got it for retail !
Love the help on this thread [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Received an invoice and return label yesterday from RRS for the multis. Says they won't ship till the end of September. Anyone else's order delayed past August 4th?

Ha I see, they just won't let you flourish on there

Lmao every time i post something. These dumb price caps got people tripping.

But just last week all the europeans were selling them for $100+ more than my price and nobody said a word.

And theyre acting like because theyre dropping on FNL they will be easy to get

Last edited:
Lmao every time i post something. These dumb price caps got people tripping.

But just last week all the europeans were selling them for $100+ more than my price and nobody said a word.

And theyre acting like because theyre dropping on FNL they will be easy to get

Depending on the group, not all shoe has a price cap.

I remember 3M's were up on Backcountry for a while and lot of people here flourish. I gave my pair to a friend for under retail. And now the price is crazy for overly flashy shoes.

dont get it either for 3Ms, and cats were coppin for like 130 on jimmy jazz...and now these kids wanna pay double resell 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom