ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks again for going out of your way in trying to help me cop 3M's @Lee831. Finally scored a pair without having to sell my creams.
Anytime man, glad you finally copped within your price range!  Now....what's next on the hit list? 
nthat.gif

Funny, Homie bought the Size 7.5 for his girl and He wears a 12.5 

I just told him Keep the 12.5 then... don't let your girl know! 
devil.gif

He's happy cuz he got his Red Uncaged in his size!

laugh.gif

Man enough with this Adidas BS about random or not fulfillment...  My order got cancelled...  Oh well...  
laugh.gif

For ****z and giggles, my order confirmation for Solars came in at 7:17.  My order confirmation for CB came in at 7:25.  I placed the order on the CB first.  

Man enough with this Adidas BS about random or not fulfillment...  My order got cancelled...  Oh well...  
laugh.gif

For ****z and giggles, my order confirmation for Solars came in at 7:17.  My order confirmation for CB came in at 7:25.  I placed the order on the CB first.  
Yep. Its really simple: all orders are processed in sequence and sizes are fulfilled based on availability at time of order. From there on, cancelations can be caused by any number of things but they certainly aren't just picking random orders to fulfill.  That would take time and money to do something completely pointless.  The only time ordering is "randomized" is when they have a queue splash page that allow people in random to select sizes and place their order.

if there are 10 pairs of size 10 and 10 pairs were sold, what does it matter whose order goes out first. it doesnt change the inventory count
it would matter otherwise 1,000 people can press submit at any time and get order confirmation. This is not the case.

when stock low or out, you get the forever spinning wheel. inventory count is directly related to submit order buttons pressed.

wouldn't see why count would allocated on the 1st submit order then think about it then accept someone 5 min later then think about it then accept a person 4 mins ago.

if orders are fullfilled in sequential orders then can you tell me why my 2 pirate black yeezy boost both same size ordered 37 minutes apart and the later order was shipped first and the earlier order was shipped 3 business days later

Quote:

laugh.gif

Also can be applied to all the arguments  @jpac1738 gets into 
roll.gif

Anytime man, glad you finally copped within your price range!  Now....what's next on the hit list? 
nthat.gif
Not sure man. Not feeling the uncaged ub's at all and everything else I like is way too expensive (high snobs, cny, burgs, etc). I'll probably just lurk and jump on a good deal if I find one.

laugh.gif

Quote:

Also can be applied to all the arguments  @jpac1738 gets into 
roll.gif
I was about to say, filled my quota for this week
laugh.gif

All good I'm more than happy to agree to disagree but don't act all high and mighty like your opinion is valid when I don't agree with it.

I remember the same dude tryna flex because he's been in here longer than me...cool dude.

I was about to say, filled my quota for this week
laugh.gif

All good I'm more than happy to agree to disagree but don't act all high and mighty like your opinion is valid when I don't agree with it.

I remember the same dude tryna flex because he's been in here longer than me...cool dude.
How about those cream UB (aka dad shoes)?  
wink.gif

How about those cream UB (aka dad shoes)?  
wink.gif
lol you caused a good convo about those for quite amount of pages.

I personally still don't see it but you had some people in here thinking. Hopefully it lowers the value of them so people can cop them closer to retail.

Is this conversation still going on? Not sure if this is still where the argument is at, but it has been proven that adidas most definitely does not ship out orders in the order they were placed.

Is this conversation still going on? Not sure if this is still where the argument is at, but it has been proven that adidas most definitely does not ship out orders in the order they were placed.
yup pretty much

some of yall just going by the general assumption that most shops do it first come first serve basis but adidas too big to check that so orders will go out in random but also in batches in accordance to size. thats why i find it pointless yall always be like whats your checkout time, bro it doesnt matter

Gotta be a mixture of both...  Maybe random process for different size but each size category, there has to be some order of which it is processed...  

it goes in batches and sizes but not in sequential order numbers and the batches could be random. i saw a few people ordering yeezys during a specific time period way after another set of time period get theirs shipped out first. probably hence why some of the early uncaged orders were unfulfilled just bad luck on the batch shipping wave

my size 7.5 yeezy gum was shipped out on sunday while some other people in the yeezy thread get their 7.5 orders shipped out on wednesday and they placed their orders before me

Last edited:

it goes in batches and sizes but not in sequential order numbers and the batches could be random. i saw a few people ordering yeezys during a specific time period way after another set of time period get theirs shipped out first. probably hence why some of the early uncaged orders were unfulfilled just bad luck on the batch shipping wave

my size 7.5 yeezy gum was shipped out on sunday while some other people in the yeezy thread get their 7.5 orders shipped out on wednesday and they placed their orders before me
I've read somewhere that yeezys aren't even considered an ADC product.

It makes sense to fulfill orders in sequence received if it was say order #1 for sz10 and order # 2 sz10 same CWs.

However, there are other factors that can cause a cancel if a person ordered another pair that was OOS. Usually they cancel the whole order. Or if it the order# before the sz10 in a different size but that other order was OOS in that size. Then later order# would of course be fulfilled vs someone who ordered first.

Last edited:
The ultra boost and nmd fb group is filled with a bunch of dickheads
Yea but you gotta pay the troll toll for Pahko to oop you some olvies and burgs.

I don't think he fancies this thread too often.

Plus this place is a wasteland now so local networking or trying to network with cool folk on here is your best bet.

I have networked with some cool cats on here and we all have ate.

Back
Top Bottom