ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saying orders are at random would mean everyone's orders just float in a DB until they are prepared to fulfill. Then they just start picking and choosing from wherever they please to fulfill orders.
that is EXACTLY it. They fulfill orders based on their inventory numbers that they have which should have cut off when their inventory count hits zero. Granted there are a few orders that squeak by with no stock to fulfill. But if they are selling pairs in accordance with their inventory numbers, they should  have enough to fulfill all orders, if not, MOST orders. That is why they can process, pack, and ship orders at random. 

BUT it seems like you refuse to believe the truth so it is no point in me trying to explain some sense through your thick head. 

Last edited:

Man, Just got my Order from Hanon delivered

I order a size 12.5 for my boy in the Red Uncaged!

These bums sent me a 7 1/2 in Grey???

He's gonna be Hot after I tell him! Smh

If your name is D.Sutton Hanon sent me your order! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
I know who that is fam.. he has your order. You on twitter? I can connect yall
smokin.gif

PM Me if you need to..
Haha dope

Man, Just got my Order from Hanon delivered

I order a size 12.5 for my boy in the Red Uncaged!

These bums sent me a 7 1/2 in Grey???

He's gonna be Hot after I tell him! Smh

If your name is D.Sutton Hanon sent me your order! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
I know who that is fam.. he has your order. You on twitter? I can connect yall
smokin.gif

PM Me if you need to..
Is this serious?!  I want to know what happens... Hehehe

that is EXACTLY it. They fulfill orders based on their inventory numbers that they have which should have cut off when their inventory count hits zero. Granted there are a few orders that squeak by with no stock to fulfill. But if they are selling pairs in accordance with their inventory numbers, they should  have enough to fulfill all orders, if not, MOST orders. That is why they can process, pack, and ship orders at random. 

BUT it seems like you refuse to believe the truth so it is no point in me trying to explain some sense through your thick head. 
You mad or something? Lol

If orders float around in a DB just sitting waiting to be fulfilled than heaven forbid, people shouldn't invest time into Bots. And there would be no reason to have captcha on ADC. hmm.

It's not that I refuse to believe the truth, it's that I choose not to believe YOU. No need to explain anything to me because your panties are obviously too tight to understand my perspective.

the point of bots on adidas and anywhere really is to get your order in before the stock runs out. if you were before or after someone it doesnt really matter unless after someone meant there was no more in stock to fulfill the order. most stores i assume don't go by first come first serve unless it's a one size run or something. workers just start pulling pairs to fill orders.

the point of bots on adidas and anywhere really is to get your order in before the stock runs out. if you were before or after someone it doesnt really matter unless after someone meant there was no more in stock to fulfill the order. most stores i assume don't go by first come first serve unless it's a one size run or something. workers just start pulling pairs to fill orders.
some people are just too dumb to put 2 and 2 together. 

some people are just too dumb to put 2 and 2 together. 
Yes so I can help you with that once you put your popsicle down.
Still an assumption. I really don't think the process is "random" but it may seem that way. Fulfilling orders can vary from size to size and different CWs in the order they were received.

If there were 10 size 10s that were placed at the same time it would be safe to assume that they would fulfill orders in which they receive them and not just pull the order out of a hat.

If there were 10 size 10s that were placed at the same time it would be safe to assume that they would fulfill orders in which they receive them and not just pull the order out of a hat.
if there are 10 pairs of size 10 and 10 pairs were sold, what does it matter whose order goes out first. it doesnt change the inventory count

Back
Top Bottom