ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, like a fresh breeze. or don't you say that?

got it. Fresher could have meant so many things. I'm going to be 42, so I wasn't sure if fresh was being used a certain way.

But yes, the knit works better in hot weather, compared to UB's. Not to say the UB's make my feet hot though.

got it. Fresher could have meant so many things. I'm going to be 42, so I wasn't sure if fresh was being used a certain way.

But yes, the knit works better in hot weather, compared to UB's. Not to say the UB's make my feet hot though.
I'll be in Vegas next week. 110 degree weather. Might not even need to take a pair of boosts like initially planned.

I'll be in Vegas next week. 110 degree weather. Might not even need to take a pair of boosts like initially planned.
Boost would be perfect for all that walking...  And you'll be inside a hotel 80% of the time anyway... 

cheers @casper90403

sometimes it does get almost too hot in the UB, though last summer  i just powered through the heat. but this year chewing over some other type of shoes (scandalous i know) but those racers or similar will be considered.

LOL. Man, should've bought the creams when the resell price were low.
Everyone hoped for that ADC restock...  People who slept at $230-$250 price are now regretting it 
ohwell.gif

cheers @casper90403

sometimes it does get almost too hot in the UB, though last summer  i just powered through the heat. but this year chewing over some other type of shoes (scandalous i know) but those racers or similar will be considered.

racers are cool, but UB's still dominate them. You will probably not like racers as much as I did. I started with racers first, so going to UB was a step up.

YOu're going from UB to racers, so the opinion might be racers are awful.

racers are cool, but UB's still dominate them. You will probably not like racers as much as I did. I started with racers first, so going to UB was a step up.

YOu're going from UB to racers, so the opinion might be racers are awful.
I'm not a big fan of the racers but the Lunars are very close to UBs in comfort level.  I wore mine all day yesterday and switched to UBs when I got home, but didn't get the big difference in cushioning I was expecting.  The FK is thicker than on the Racers, though, and not much different than UB.  

For me I find that my feet are a little warmer in UBs because of the tight fit, not the thickness of the material.  My Adizeros feel cooler despite having similar PK material, but there's more breathing room around my feet.

I'm not a big fan of the racers but the Lunars are very close to UBs in comfort level.  I wore mine all day yesterday and switched to UBs when I got home, but didn't get the big difference in cushioning I was expecting.  The FK is thicker than on the Racers, though, and not much different than UB.  

For me I find that my feet are a little warmer in UBs because of the tight fit, not the thickness of the material.  My Adizeros feel cooler despite having similar PK material, but there's more breathing room around my feet.
Lunar Epics? Will have to cop a pair to compare to UBs.

Last edited:

Lunar Epics? Will have to cop a pair to compare to UBs.
Yes, I have the low version.  Also have Lunar 3s and they are very comfy as well.  Keep in mind that the Lunarlon will bottom out and they won't retain that feeling over the long haul like UBs do.  But they can also be had cheaper.

Yes, I have the low version.  Also have Lunar 3s and they are very comfy as well.  Keep in mind that the Lunarlon will bottom out and they won't retain that feeling over the long haul like UBs do.  But they can also be had cheaper.
Yea, but like $160 for Lunar Epic Lows or $180 for UBs... I'll pick UBs. 

I do have a $15 Foot Locker thing to use though... what to get...

Yea, but like $160 for Lunar Epic Lows or $180 for UBs... I'll pick UBs. 

I do have a $15 Foot Locker thing to use though... what to get...
I had a 20% off coupon for NDC so mine were around $135 after tax.  Great shoe at that price.  I have so many Boost shoes that I have to mix it up every now and then. 
nthat.gif

Got my Solar Reds for summer!

Did a quick on feet video too: 

Cool review, but those actually released in the US. They actually sat for a while. I believe that CW was sent to the employee store for clearance.

Cool review, but those actually released in the US. They actually sat for a while. I believe that CW was sent to the employee store for clearance.
Cool, couldn't find these anywhere, not even videos. Winnsports had 1 pair and he sold em to me on Ebay for $150 :D 

Back
Top Bottom