ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about paying $300 now for the all white Uncaged LTD's. What do you guys think? $180 plus taxes and shipping comes out to around $215 for retail so it's not crazy over paying... considering they're not gonna be easy to get, I feel like they may be like the Creams

Last edited:
Thinking about paying $300 now for the all white Uncaged LTD's. What do you guys think? $180 plus taxes and shipping comes out to around $215 for retail.... considering they're not gonna be easy to get, I feel like they may be like the Creams
I would do the exact same as they are the sickest summer color way so far (even fresher than the Triple White UBs IMO)... BUT they are releasing here in the US on 7/16 so.... might wait until you try to cop retail first?

I would do the exact same as they are the sickest summer color way so far (even fresher than the Triple White UBs IMO)... BUT they are releasing here in the US on 7/16 so.... might wait until you try to cop retail first?

it's not gonna be that easy to get.. I remember when the Creams came out I thought it would be so easy but it sold out all quick the moment they went online

Not sure if this been answered but isit possible to purchase from Adc uk, ship to a forwarder in uk, using foreign country CC. The thing is the shipping and billing address has to be the same. Ie i can't change the billing address to my own country and by using the forwarder address as billing address, the CC might not go through as a countermeasure against fraud.
Anyone tried the purchase successfully?

3 stripes look much better. Would've been even better if they filled in the pattern on the toebox. It looks unfinished.

Meaning Creams were more limited? Any UB tagged with that LTD is just a hassle to get
creams more desirable than uncaged UB's. A lot of people dislike the uncaged. And this many releases in (UB's, NMD's, etc) most of us already have a bunch of all white kicks. That LTD tag might be the only thing going for the all white uncaged. Otherwise, they'd be shelf sitters like the other uncaged UB's

Back
Top Bottom