ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm probably blind, but I went to the gallery and didn't see what you were referring to. Mind linking me, please? TIA
Hmmm. Not too sure about those. I tried on the originals and they were ok. Initially I thought the lack of cage that was throwing me off and it needed some stripes, but ... not too sure I like those either. Maybe I just like the caged too much 

Thanks for adding the pic, too.

What's wrong with it? 

Im not a brand ***** by any means either but it does strike me odd. Its like dudes wearing Adidas Tiro pants (big stripes down the sides) with Nike's.

Ill wear a Nike cap with an Adidas shirts though, dont eem care. :lol:

Last edited:
The stripes set against the noisy, digi camo pattern on the uncaged don't do it for me.  I feel like both get lost when placed together.  I think, in part, it's why I don't mind them faded at the open section of the toe.  It's also what I don't like about the Friends and Family NMD PKs.  I prefer the 3 stripes on a solid backdrop, or the camo print by itself, not in combination. 

Last edited:
The only thing I think I hate the F&F NMD is that it's Friends & Family. 
mean.gif

Just got both my uncaged pairs from adc.. .5 down from my 1.0 size, which is tts, and they feel very similar.. would have been too long in tts

Last edited:
god its impossible to find a pair of y-3 pure boost zg knits in black/white 9 or 9.5 ugh and when i do its like pulling teeth with the sellers

Got a pair of Pure Boost Rs for fun (vacation shoes):

Did a quick on feet and comparison with NMDs:

Also, tried on some Lunar Epic Flyknit Lows and the cushioning can't even compare to NMD/Pure Boosts. 

Should I pick up Solar Red Gradients size 8.5 for $90? Really wanted Core Black 2.0's since I'm not too fond of the red but the price might be too good to pass up. Thoughts?

Should I pick up Solar Red Gradients size 8.5 for $90? Really wanted Core Black 2.0's since I'm not too fond of the red but the price might be too good to pass up. Thoughts?
I dislike the solar red's but at that price I would do it. That's 50% off. Would be a good workout or beater pair. 

View media item 2096248View media item 2096249View media item 2096250Finally had a Chance to try on my pairs. I went TTS which length wise fit perfect but was too snug. I was able to take the insole out for a perfect fit but that ANKLE COLLAR. WTF were they thinking.They at least should have had a slit In the front opening like the Nike Free 3.0s for a less restrictive fit. That's a deal breaker for me. Gonna return both black and gray pairs. Here's some shots of them with my slim fit jeans from banana republic. I can't get down with pin rolling and joggers are way too tight for my calves. I love the looks of those fits but they're just not me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom