ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna pull the trigger on those OGs from shoebullyllc on eBay an hope for the best. I'll most def post them when they come in for y'alls opinion but my size for that price is too good to pass up. I'm protected anyway so I can't really lose at least hahah

I'm gonna pull the trigger on those OGs from shoebullyllc on eBay an hope for the best. I'll most def post them when they come in for y'alls opinion but my size for that price is too good to pass up. I'm protected anyway so I can't really lose at least hahah
Hold up I'm about to take comparison shots of my 7.5 and 8 (from shoebully).

Hold up I'm about to take comparison shots of my 7.5 and 8 (from shoebully).
Yeah lemme know bro. If the only thing that's off is the nipple alignment I'll take that risk. I mean, I would think some minor details would look different up close just because it's the 1st colorway and an early run ya know? They looked good to me and they flying so if they're real I wouldn't wanna miss out. 

Last edited:
Ok I'm going to need some help on this.

There are a few things that seem iffy to me. The boost on the right side of the shoebully 8 is shorter.

Right side is slightly shorter leaving room for only 3 nipples some places.

Size 8 torsion looks glossier and is a darker hue. Also some weird molding on the plastic itself.

edit: Also the boost looks glossier on the shoebully size 8 on the bottom.

Please tell me if you need any other shots with or without flash. I am considering sending these back as of the moment.

Last edited:
^^^ I feel like pics are always subjective to lighting, to say the OGs are fake would be wild IMO. Never seen fake UBs look so good and of OG nonetheless. I'm still gonna order and wait to see in person how they are

I'm comparing in person still and the boost is definitely glossier on the bottom under the same lighting.

If this is fake, holy crap the quality is good. Upper color is slightly different between the two in person.

I'm not sure if I'm comparing two normally, slightly different products since one is a women's pair.

Please give me your opinions vets.

Edit: Also tongue tab is more matte on the W 8.5

Last edited:
I still say they're legit but I guess I'll find out for sure soon 
laugh.gif

Finally had a Chance to try on my pairs. I went TTS which length wise fit perfect but was too snug. I was able to take the insole out for a perfect fit but that ANKLE COLLAR. WTF were they thinking.They at least should have had a slit In the front opening like the Nike Free 3.0s for a less restrictive fit. That's a deal breaker for me. Gonna return both black and gray pairs. Here's some shots of them with my slim fit jeans from banana republic. I can't get down with pin rolling and joggers are way too tight for my calves. I love the looks of those fits but they're just not me.
Same here, but can't return. :frown:

UN-DS my UnCaged Boost today.

FYI

Don't wear new shoes to a Music Festival.   Unless you like buying New Shoes 
tongue.gif

UN-DS my UnCaged Boost today.

FYI

tongue.gif
Today for me too. Had mine on for 14hrs now... brilliant shoe.  

My comfy ranking is Solebox UB, 350, Uncaged UB, UB... down from there...

tongue.gif
dude i know lost the left shoe of his nice kicks NMDs yesterday in front of the stage @ splash festival......

has been searching for it ever since 
laugh.gif

its really sad but also really really dumb ^^

dude i know lost the left shoe of his nice kicks NMDs yesterday in front of the stage @ splash festival......

has been searching for it ever since 
laugh.gif

its really sad but also really really dumb ^^
What's Really dumb is the person who Found 1 shoe and Kept it!

Bawwwwah, Ive seen some Ebay 1 Shoe listings before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom