ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What's Really dumb is the person who Found 1 shoe and Kept it!

Bawwwwah, Ive seen some Ebay 1 Shoe listings before
the shoe has been found!

one guy was laughing about finding a nice kicks nmd at splash festival in an fb-group.....then a guy who knows my dude told him it was his....they met up and drank beer. 

he really got his shoe back....end of story 
laugh.gif

the shoe has been found!
one guy was laughing about finding a nice kicks nmd at splash festival in an fb-group.....then a guy who knows my dude told him it was his....they met up and drank beer. 
he really got his shoe back....end of story :lol:

:lol:

Who keeps a random shoe they find on the ground ? Unless dude was knowledgeable about what they were.

Someone just put these ASU joints up on eBay saying their dog chewed them up... truly feel for the man 
mean.gif

Last edited:
For OGs it appears so hahah to me they legit until proven not. Just happy I got some OGs now 8)

Damn.... Now I'm tempted to cop but if they turn out fake I don't want to go through the hassle of trying to return. Anyone have any opinions on the above pics??!

I

the shoe has been found!
he really got his shoe back....end of story :lol:

It got even more dramatic - in the cabin where the one shoe was stored a fire broke out and while any labtops and paper stuff were carried out the shoe was forgotten inside... Firefighters tunrned up at the right time, took control of the situation - and the shoe was safe with no harm! Great Hippie story with a happy end ;-

Debating on selling my wife's US4.5 chalk boost [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Debating on selling my wife's US4.5 chalk boost [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

They will prob fetch a nice haul in a couple years

Man really want the black boost cageless. Are they an ltd? Regular cageless will go back with a quickness.

apparently the red boost and all whites are releasing too...

im hoping everyone goes for the black boost so i can get the triple whites 
genius for dropping them a day after 2 NMD's. That way when every one strikes out on NMD, they go for the uncaged the next day

genius for dropping them a day after 2 NMD's. That way when every one strikes out on NMD, they go for the uncaged the next day
true but everyone is going to go for both haha

adidas is really trying to take over this whole ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom