ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SS doesn't carry my size in anything 
mean.gif

I know on my other uncaged ub I've had to go a .5 size down but have read here that the tech earth/olive people have said true to size on these. Has anyone had the same experience with this color way?

I know on my other uncaged ub I've had to go a .5 size down but have read here that the tech earth/olive people have said true to size on these. Has anyone had the same experience with this color way?
I have the blacks and olives and I don't notice any difference with the fit.

Why did you sell it then?

That is my only collab shoe and got it manually. Well technically it was @pg62  who got it for me. He gave me the wrong CC when I was the one scooping it. 
laugh.gif
Not wrong CC, bank blocked it for some reason since it was EU retailer and it was my first time ordering outside US. 
laugh.gif

I'm not paying resale for OG knit TBs, so ^ those are gonna have to do, assuming they don't pull an uncaged paint job. 

Last edited:

I actually went up .5 from my TTS. Which would be my UB size. So same as UB size

why is the shipping from Hanon shop so expensive 
mean.gif

10 pounds just to ship them to another country in europe...

Back
Top Bottom