ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caliroots - $269 shipped for the Olympic pack 
mean.gif
To paraphrase Tom Hanks in Turner and Hooch... $269?  Is that pesos?!?

WoW and I almost bought the TB 1.0 from the consignment Shop. Too bad a local guy bought all the pairs. Guess ill have to be patient till Christmas :D

Does anyone in here run in UB's? I use new balance for any long distance running but am looking for a shoe I can use for HIIT/Interval training (mostly sprints). Trying to figure out if boost are ideal for HIIT/Interval training.

Does anyone in here run in UB's? I use new balance for any long distance running but am looking for a shoe I can use for HIIT/Interval training (mostly sprints). Trying to figure out if boost are ideal for HIIT/Interval training.
I find UBs to be too tall and bulky for speedwork.  I wear AdiZero Primes for anything where I am sprinting.

I find UBs to be too tall and bulky for speedwork.  I wear AdiZero Primes for anything where I am sprinting.
Yea I remember you talking about the adizero a few posts back. I was going to pull the trigger on the SS deal and use the pair for speed work but not sure now. Hopefully other people chime in.

BA8920 courtesy of ice*******fire

notice the bottom is dyed and/or painted
I think I'm in love. The 3.0 knit looks great in the triple black. I also like how it doesn't look like the cage is translucent on these. I will definitely need multiples.

Thanks I found it, however it said the code is invalid still got em for 131 shipped so I am happy.  I love royal blue cws and now I have my second pair of boosts!
Code worked as of 2 hours ago.

EDIT: just tried again, it still works

Last edited:

Yea I remember you talking about the adizero a few posts back. I was going to pull the trigger on the SS deal and use the pair for speed work but not sure now. Hopefully other people chime in.
According to the specs the Zeros have a drop of 9mm vs. 10mm for the UBs, but the difference seems much more noticeable on foot.  It's fairly hilly where I am and I always feel like my heels are way too high and unstable when going downhill at speed in UBs.  They're great for easy runs though, assuming you're a heelstriker and can take advantage of that big slab of boost material at the back.

More Multicolor Ls 
tired.gif
Sorry you're striking out on the MC. What size are you looking for? I suggest checking your local FL- I know many of them got a few MC in. They really are fire on feet, hopefully you are able to track down a pair!

Sorry you're striking out on the MC. What size are you looking for? I suggest checking your local FL- I know many of them got a few MC in. They really are fire on feet, hopefully you are able to track down a pair!
8 or 8.5. I'm sure I'll come up on a pair if I'm patient 

I just emailed them to see if they would apply it to my order, I hope they do I would love to pay 110 shipped vs 131 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom