ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone from Canada ever ordered from sweatshop.com? How was the shipping situation from Barlin and customs/duties etc for you?

i hope someone is buying their girl a volt pair and purple pair on SS with those prices and discount :smokin

i hope someone is buying their girl a volt pair and purple pair on SS with those prices and discount
smokin.gif
Would've if they had women's 9 :frown:

judging by mostly everyone's hate on the gradients, no one is willing to pay full retail for them.  But for those that are interested in the MC ($155) and grey mints ($155) or royals 2.0 ($95),  they are under retail from start fitness and ss.  
No more links/or screenshots since that mysterious twitter character might blow it up and get everyone canceled. 

grabbed the royal 2.0s

repped thanks so much famb

Any in the Los Angeles area know where I can cop the gradient whites size 10. Nephew wants a pair for school.

So the general consensus after i've read through some search posts is that yellowed boosts cannot be saved? 
Not even with crep cure?

Every time I step away from the computer there seems to be a different website posting MCs that I miss out on...

So the general consensus after i've read through some search posts is that yellowed boosts cannot be saved? 
Not even with crep cure?
It seems like the yellowing is either caused by epoxy leakage to the boost or the protective gloss layer has been compromised.

Only way to get them back to white is to paint it.

They're legit.
Is Barlin a postal service or courier service? If it is a postal service, its hit or miss when it comes to being charged duties. If it is a courier, you'll 99% have to pay duties. That's from my own experience when it comes to importing into Canada.

Is Barlin a postal service or courier service? If it is a postal service, its hit or miss when it comes to being charged duties. If it is a courier, you'll 99% have to pay duties. That's from my own experience when it comes to importing into Canada.
Oops.  Missed that he was in Canada.

It seems like the yellowing is either caused by epoxy leakage to the boost or the protective gloss layer has been compromised.

Only way to get them back to white is to paint it.
That's really sad. It's quite a rare pair and i've worn the hell out of it. Would really like to whiten it abit, and give it abit more life.
I guess mine was because i accidentally had mud and some other stuff to it. Now i crep protect everything. 

Anyone know what shipping method SS ships with to the US? Not familiar with the barlin delivery service.

Back
Top Bottom