ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seems like gold and bronze are the same knit as CB 2.0, but Gold has leather tongue and cage.
Like I said, lazy af. Plus, once you scrape that heal cup it's gonna be done. You'll have to remove the rest of the paint and be left w a regular *** CB 2.0

Like I said, lazy af. Plus, once you scrape that heal cup it's gonna be done. You'll have to remove the rest of the paint and be left w a regular *** CB 2.0
Yeah, that's why even though the gold is a bit tacky, I'm considering that pair only because of the leather cage and tongue.

But still undecided.

Cause personally not a fan of the silver, but I can see why it's the "best" of that pack, just not for me.

Last edited:
Hey all - new to the forum, and a recent UB convert after many years of not buying any sneakers.

I got a pair of the Ultraboost uncaged triple blacks, and while I love them, it's hard to match back to my work gear without them standing out like a sore thumb, unfortunately. So, I'm thinking of blacking out the primeknit on the top to make it slightly more inconspicuous in the office, but obviously have some hesitations... Wanted to get some thoughts here:

1) anyone with experience painting primeknit? How even does it come out, or is it pretty straight forward? Will the dye just soak in regardless of the texture/color on the PK?
2) anyone think this is a terrible idea?

Main hesitation is: if I paint the show I'll either not like it, or I'll ruin the shoe, and either way, there's no coming back after that.

Aiming for something like this:
http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/upcoming-releases/sample-uncaged-ultra-boost-blackout/

bruh...those golds... :smokin a must for me, and by must, i mean try and take an L...but the key is...i will try
Goodluck on your hunt. But even if you lose out demand for Olympic is not that insane so resell price I would assume wouldnt be that high.

Just in today. US7 though, hope it fits my lady.
Beautiful 
pimp.gif

These are releasing stateside this time around?

have a pair of silver medals on hold for $260 shipped. will it be safe to wait? how limited are these?

have a pair of silver medals on hold for $260 shipped. will it be safe to wait? how limited are these?
patient is the key

it will be releasing in Indonesia, a 3rd world country. even the triple white 2.0 just released last weeks in here. so i think us ppl get plentiful of those 

bruh...those golds...
smokin.gif
a must for me, and by must, i mean try and take an L...but the key is...i will try
You should be fine, like somebody else mentioned these are easily available for fair prices already- should be relatively easy for you.

Nice olives Jon T

My Sweatshop pair came in and I am beyond pissed!  I am a box guy meaning I like my shoe boxes so them shipping a pair shoes INTERNATIONALLY in a bag is bullcra.  My box got here beat to ***t and thats one thing but when I open the box the shoes are all over the place.  

Then on closer inspection it looks like they sent me used shoes, there was no Continental tag on the right shoe and no inserts.  I am beyond pissed I know I got a "deal" but I ain't keeping these I work to hard for my money to deal with crap like this. 

My Sweatshop pair came in and I am beyond pissed!  I am a box guy meaning I like my shoe boxes so them shipping a pair shoes INTERNATIONALLY in a bag is bullcra.  My box got here beat to ***t and thats one thing but when I open the box the shoes are all over the place.  

Then on closer inspection it looks like they sent me used shoes, there was no Continental tag on the right shoe and no inserts.  I am beyond pissed I know I got a "deal" but I ain't keeping these I work to hard for my money to deal with crap like this. 
Do the bottom soles look worn?

Back
Top Bottom