ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was about to say you can have my size 9 creams (DS) if you pick them up but I'm in NY... Next time
I'm sure he has multiple pairs already
laugh.gif

Don't we all?! Honestly anyone in this thread lurker/ member included should have at least one pair given all the leads... Creams are easily my favorite colorway of the UB
Had two but sold a pair to someone on here. Debating selling my other DS pair since I think creams are whatev
indifferent.gif

Don't we all?! Honestly anyone in this thread lurker/ member included should have at least one pair given all the leads... Creams are easily my favorite colorway of the UB
You mean the $400 leads?? 
laugh.gif
 There was 1 restock a few months back but to say everyone should have a pair is a stretch. There's plenty of people in the thread who still want/don't have a pair 

I wore my CB 2.0 today and they feel even better than my MC's.  I need to off some pairs of shoes I don't wear cause I need the Golds and the Silvers next week.  I am also copping a pair of solar reds, I have been infected by the boost

I'm waiting for RLS to restock black laces to start wearing solar red. I loved them with black, the stock infrared is too loud.

You mean the $400 leads?? :lol:  There was 1 restock a few months back but to say everyone should have a pair is a stretch. There's plenty of people in the thread who still want/don't have a pair 

Ha na start from the beginning, the boutiques were playing games with them but remember ADC dropped them and FTL/FL/CHAMPS all got them in on more than one occasion. Granted they were weekday drops so it was difficult for the 9-5 working folk to cop but still. And for those who didn't cop resell when they were lowest $220-250 are definitely regretting that decision.

haven't been in here a few days but the last time I was here, I asked if the Olympic UB's are LTD and someone here said no. I checked SNS right now and it says LTD. So which one is it?

I can't stand gradients but I gotta admit the leather tongue and cage looks great on the gold medal pair

haven't been in here a few days but the last time I was here, I asked if the Olympic UB's are LTD and someone here said no. I checked SNS right now and it says LTD. So which one is it?
They are LTD, that being said FTL and Eastbay are getting them

I thought White can go with anything and everything. There are some colors that you can't wear black with

Back
Top Bottom